Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Just imagine if it had said that we play in the SPL or our ultimate aim is to get back into the SPFL....

I refuse to imagine such an atrocity

Just watched the Marc Millar interview with the Heritage Trust, talks about the Viduka incident amongst others. Absolute hero.
I remember the Airdrie game so well even now. My dad took me along with my staunch Jambo supporting Uncle to it. We were standing near the back where the banners now are in the NW.

Thought we'd missed the penalty as 9 year old me couldn't see so well behind all the tall c***s of the day... It took forever to take and just thought we'd missed until a massive, f**k off roar went off and I looked back a couple of rows to see my dad and uncle going mental too, a touching memory.

That Spence rumour was on the Brechin thread a while back. They'd hoped to re-sign him but it seemed Dundee were also in the hunt. Him having a square go with BRE is the sort of bampot behaviour that would appeal to Neil McCann. 

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Him having a square go with BRE is the sort of bampot behaviour that would appeal to Neil McCann. 

That was in Maga though Shandon, par for the course.

BRE stole the bird he was grafting I'd imagine.

Just now, Fungi said:

That was in Maga though Shandon, par for the course.

BRE stole the bird he was grafting I'd imagine.

I had a few Maga scuffles but never with anyone or anything as big as BRE. Ben would've been welcome to my lady.