Walking Down The Halbeath Road

59 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't believe it. It's probably not a player. Probably some new cutesy thing like a bear cub to assist the decrepit Sammy. 

Or confirmation of M'Voto's registration with the club :huh:

Oooft. I take it he'll be back up to Clark? I'm surprised he's managed to get another team at this level. Works hard but doesn't score often. Banged them in for us in League 1 right enough which I'll always be thankful for since we wouldn't have been promoted without them.

Damaged his relationship with the Morton support when he basically snaked Duffy to sign for Raith for 'a better challenge' only to get relegated and us getting to Hampden in the semi-final and reaching the play-offs :unsure:

Edited by Scosha

Just now, Mr X said:

A poor mans Gavin Reilly :lol:

Yet scored over double the number of goals that Reilly did last season.

Although given Reilly got 2, that's not saying much. 

Not over enamoured with this, but as with all signings will wait and see.

1 minute ago, ExxyJj said:

First M'Voto, now McManus. Which former Raither are we going to sign next? :unsure2:

If it's Skacel or Stevenson then I'll be most displeased.

Just now, Scosha said:

Oooft. I take it he'll be back up to Clark? I'm surprised he's managed to get another team at the level. Works hard but doesn't score often. Banged them in for us in League 1 right enough. 

At the moment he'll be alongside Clark given the paucity of options up top. Hopefully it will be as back up and we've got another striker to come in.

Lawrence Shankland got 7 for us in about 14 games in League 1, and has utterly bombed in the Championship.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yet scored over double the number of goals that Reilly did last season.

Although given Reilly got 2, that's not saying much. 

Not over enamoured with this, but as with all signings will wait and see.

In nearly three times the number of starts and nearly double the appearances.

Put it this way, fans of every other club in the league just let out a collective sigh of relief

A poor mans Gavin Reilly [emoji38]

In nearly three times the number of starts and nearly double the appearances.
Put it this way, fans of every other club in the league just let out a collective sigh of relief

Fans of other clubs were falling over themselves to tell us how good a signing Gavin Reilly was, I won't be losing sleep over what other fans will be doing.

I'd far rather have McManus over Reilly, although as mentioned earlier that doesn't count for much with Reilly being an absolute imposter of a player.