Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surely not? Cover from the bench or as part of a three man defence I'd imagine. 

At the moment our team will probably be: Murdoch; Williamson (?), Ashcroft, Morris, Talbot; Higginbotham, Wedderburn, A.N. Other, Cardle (?); Clark, Hopkirk (?). Subs: Gill, M'voto, Martin, young guys like Duthie, etc to fill the bench. 

Three question marks and not even a full bench before we get to the young, mostly untried players. Not screaming out "championship contenders" tbh.

Falkirk came up short and have several better players. Anything is possible but I don't think we will get into the top four unless we get some real bargains or loans. Nobody gave the pars side a chance against the supposed great Dundee United side back in the day. Who knows?

Falkirk came up short and have several better players. Anything is possible but I don't think we will get into the top four unless we get some real bargains or loans. Nobody gave the pars side a chance against the supposed great Dundee United side back in the day. Who knows?

Hey hold on there. That Pars team, I'm assuming the 96 one, had several incredible players in it. [emoji41]

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Hopkirk is built well and is rapid, but I'm unconvinced he has what it takes to move up a level. He's found it hard going from Scotmid to full time football I think.

You say that like he's never been full time before but he's only not been full time for about a year at Annan. Before that he was full time with us, Hearts and Hamilton.

Fact is we are crippled financially this season so I definitely see the U20s filling the bench.

Would like to see Higgy play behind the strikers this season to chip in with a couple of goals and Cardle or Paton(if he signs) on wing.

3 hours ago, Fungi said:

Fact is we are crippled financially this season so I definitely see the U20s filling the bench.

Would like to see Higgy play behind the strikers this season to chip in with a couple of goals and Cardle or Paton(if he signs) on wing.

Don't tell me you were living outwith your means again last season, will you never learn?

3 hours ago, Fungi said:

Nice of the club to show you the books. Do elaborate...