Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Pretty sure he's under contract, so it will.

Happy with Talbot signing. He's been a consistent performer for us, even though he has his mental moments.

Don't want McCabe to stay. He just doesn't convince me. I get the impression he's a sort of 'playing for a contract' type player if you know what I mean. 

Of course should he sign (and he hasn't yet), then I would be delighted to be utterly wrong.

Really?

Ok, it means a player who ups their performances to earn a new contract after being mediocre or pish, and once said new contract is assured goes back to being mediocre or pish.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Really?

Ok, it means a player who ups their performances to earn a new contract after being mediocre or pish, and once said new contract is assured goes back to being mediocre or pish.

Thank you. It was such a complex description, I'm very glad you have explained it in greater detail.

Must be holding off announcing McCabe in the hope his handsome, tanned frame putting pen to paper shifts a few season tickets (not in the DA Baracus household) when there's a lull. McCabe said after the Dumbarton game he was itching to get a deal worked out. Hopefully it's a done deal and he'll get signed up when back from his hols.

Murdoch is in the SPFL Championship team of the season. Replacing Hutton only served to make him seem even more spectacularly good. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Must be holding off announcing McCabe

Heard yesterday from same source that told me Fordyce was away - "It will all come out in the wash". Whether that means I'm not telling you till its announced, or you'll find out what happened I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Heard yesterday from same source that told me Fordyce was away - "It will all come out in the wash". Whether that means I'm not telling you till its announced, or you'll find out what happened I don't know.

So the point of your post is to try and get attention by claiming you 'have a source' and trying to make out that you're 'in the know'.

So the point of your post is to try and get attention by claiming you 'have a source' and trying to make out that you're 'in the know'.

I also heard there was a bit of controversy regarding the signing of his contract. Don't think it was really anything serious though and I'm sure it'll get resolved and we'll probably see Rhys signing very soon.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not really wanting your attention no, just saying that's the latest I've heard. Imagine if both players I mentioned were related...