Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm incredibly wary of players who have had a purple patch and not much since, see Gavin Reilly and Pat Clarke.

Our game isn't normally aimlessly pumping balls forward, but neither is it giving chances on a plate for a striker, they'd need to do a bit themselves and I don't see Hardie doing that.

Not sure if the highlights are still on our website, but check out the 4-3 win over St Mirren and 3-2 win over Morton from last season.

Sclaffs, have a look again at all the goals he scored against the ****. As for him being a good player, although after playing this season with Dobbie it will probably have changed, last year Del said the best strike partner he had ever played with was Gav. No mention of p***ky Clark even though he played with him for a few seasons!
A wee question for you slaving dicks from Dumpfermline, if and its a big if Faissal went back to you how would you feel about him getting subbed every week leaving Nicholas to get all the game time?

If Faiss did come back (which 100% won't happen since he's only one year deep into a three year deal at Dundee) he'd probably partner sir Nicholas, rather than replace him.

I feel a bit dirty sticking up for the Hawk, but surely he means they'll both start but that Clark will stay on while el Bakhtaoui would be subbed off? Which makes some sense until you realise it's Hawk, who claims that Clark would never get subbed off and still claims that even when shown photographs and video of Clark being subbed off in games. 

1 minute ago, Brazilianlex said:

Just wanted to thanks all the Pars fans who supported the Cowden today in our efforts to remain a SPFL team. Much appreciated.

to all those on here and dafc.net who wanted us out the league, GIRFUY

Yeah, winning on your last penalty to stay in the SPFL really showed us

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

Sclaffs, have a look again at all the goals he scored against the ****. As for him being a good player, although after playing this season with Dobbie it will probably have changed, last year Del said the best strike partner he had ever played with was Gav. No mention of p***ky Clark even though he played with him for a few seasons!

A wee question for you slaving dicks from Dumpfermline, if and its a big if Faissal went back to you how would you feel about him getting subbed every week leaving Nicholas to get all the game time?

f**k off Gav

What's with this weird obsession with Reilly? Every pars fan wanted him to do well but he scored one goal all season and it was on a plate. I could have scored it. He was given lots of chances but didn't deliver. Despite this I don't wish any harm or have anything against him. No pars fan does. Clark on the other hand has been a complete success. On what planet is hawk on?

What's with this weird obsession with Reilly? Every pars fan wanted him to do well but he scored one goal all season and it was on a plate. I could have scored it. He was given lots of chances but didn't deliver. Despite this I don't wish any harm or have anything against him. No pars fan does. Clark on the other hand has been a complete success. On what planet is hawk on?

Personally i hope he shits hedgehogs for making me see him attempt to play football tbh.

As well as posting nonsense on here.

Think he actually wants to f**k St. Nick tbh

3 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Just wanted to thanks all the Pars fans who supported the Cowden today in our efforts to remain a SPFL team. Much appreciated.

to all those on here and dafc.net who wanted us out the league, GIRFUY

Was very sorry to see your club was still afloat. Very much hoped would slither out the leagues never to return but alas.

Congrats on not getting relegated for a third consecutive season.

Good luck to him. Although if he goes on another 25+ goal season at Somerset I will be absolutely furious. He should have scored about 40 each season with the amount of chances he had.