Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye, I'm going to be honest and say I don't particularly rate him on what I saw off him at Raith, 6 foot bloke who isn't actually very good in the air, dribbling or with a great turn of speed, didn't have the movement to compensate either. Reasonable techniques when striking a ball but I saw little from him to suggest he'd be a good partner for Clark.

Raith fans
Mvoto is ace
Signs for us
Mvoto is shit

LoL

If you go onto raith fantalk and look at the players to keep or go forum. Only the first post would consider keeping MVoto. The rest were happier with the other full time players. He is a commodity that we can't afford and there is equally as good out there for less.

Aye, I'm going to be honest and say I don't particularly rate him on what I saw off him at Raith, 6 foot bloke who isn't actually very good in the air, dribbling or with a great turn of speed, didn't have the movement to compensate either. Reasonable techniques when striking a ball but I saw little from him to suggest he'd be a good partner for Clark.

If you weren't seasiding it then you'd have seen him at his best last season. In a team that give him good service he's a great finisher.

He is poor in the air, though. I'll give you that. So if your game is just aimlessly humping balls up the park for a forward to jump for - fairly typical Scottish style - then he won't look great.

It was just a rumour. Has he actually signed for the Pars?

If you weren't seasiding it then you'd have seen him at his best last season. In a team that give him good service he's a great finisher.

He is poor in the air, though. I'll give you that. So if your game is just aimlessly humping balls up the park for a forward to jump for - fairly typical Scottish style - then he won't look great.

It was just a rumour. Has he actually signed for the Pars?

I'm incredibly wary of players who have had a purple patch and not much since, see Gavin Reilly and Pat Clarke.

Our game isn't normally aimlessly pumping balls forward, but neither is it giving chances on a plate for a striker, they'd need to do a bit themselves and I don't see Hardie doing that.

No matter how scripted and cringey it is, I'll always love hearing new signings refer to DAFC as a big club in their first interview. 
How was the meeting last night btw to anyone that went?

We're still officially AND unofficially the big team.

When you saw Faissal's goal bonanza video at the end of last season there were a few classic striker finishes but so many of the goals were from marauding counterattacks. Gav's video of him having a decent season was mainly Andy Smith style headers, sclaffs etc. With hindsight he was never cut out to replace Faissal. We don't really create tons of chances on a plate for strikers. The defence and midfield break things up, give it to the attackers and it's up to them to create and score. Gav just looked a bit lost. You saw a huge difference when Moff came back into the team as Gav's expense as although Moff misses chances like no other striker on earth he fitted into the team well and was comfortable in the system. 

32 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Apparently Reilly was a stick out in training. AJ also rated him, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back for another season

Quite clearly the manager didn't rate him given how little he ended up playing.

You're at it.

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:05, Shandon Par said:

When you snuns's.aissal's goal bonanza video at the end of last season there were a few classic striker finishes but p***kly y of the goals were from marauding counterattacks. Gav's video of him having a decent season was mainly Andy Smith style headers, sclaffs etc. With hindsight he was never cut out to replace Faissal. We don't really create tons of chances on a plate for strikers. The defence and midfield break things up, give it to the attackers and it's up to them to create and score. Gav just looked a bit lost. You saw a huge difference when Moff came back into the team as Gav's expense as although Moff misses chances like no other striker on earth he fitted into the team well and was comfortable in the system. 

Sclaffs, have a look again at all the goals he scored against the ****. As for him being a good player, although after playing this season with Dobbie it will probably have changed, last year Del said the best strike partner he had ever played with was Gav. No mention of p***ky Clark even though he played with him for a few seasons!

A wee question for you slaving dicks from Dumpfermline, if and its a big if Faissal went back to you how would you feel about him getting subbed every week leaving Nicholas to get all the game time?