Walking Down The Halbeath Road

:lol: Helps relegate us with 2 howlers and a missed sitter then signs for the Pars, all in the same week. Some boy...

He was pretty decent for us but can't see him getting ahead of Ashcroft or Morris. 

On 11/05/2017 at 10:06, Shandon Par said:

This thread will be a wasteland for a few months so why not have game of signing bingo...

Pick three players you think we'll sign. Winner (who gets most right) gets a nice pair of socks, or a can of beer from me.

1 M'Voto
2 Faissal El Bak
3 Nicky Devlin

Come home number 2..

Also realised that Morris signing means we can fully dismiss any rumours of that utter diddy M'Voto signing for us. As if I ever thought he would anyway tbh.

#ITK

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I thought Rovers fans said he was decent for most of the season?

He was terrible in three of the four games against us. The reason I don't say four is because I wasn't at the other game.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

He was terrible in three of the four games against us. The reason I don't say four is because I wasn't at the other game.

to be fair when we played Morton at home your defence imploded the guy is surely steady enough for the bench at this level 

Edited by Adam101

Just now, Adam101 said:

to be fair when we played Morton at home your defence imploded the guy is surely steady enough for the bench at this level 

Aye, we kinda fucked it that day. Doesn't make M'Voto a good footballer though.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Aye, we kinda fucked it that day. Doesn't make M'Voto a good footballer though.

I think he'll be fine tbh, must of done something right to end up with a couple of player of the year awards the raith fans make him sound like their worst player they were desperate to off load