Walking Down The Halbeath Road

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

0,,10288~9909525,00.jpg

_41148205_leishmanceleb203b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I feel another Dundee Utd 0 1 Dunfermline Athletic coming up.

Interesting stat. If you removed all results between Dundee United and Dunfermline for this season, they would both be on 39 points. It defies belief they have cleaned up in 5 fixtures so far. Hoping for a bit of balance to redress this midweek.

Why does Pie and Bovril try to autocorrect Dunfermline as Unfeminine?

I have just realised that I have seen a very rare sight probably never to be repeated.

I have witnessed Gavin Reilly score twice...

In one game!...

For The Pars!

Having witnessed his attempts at playing football since, I am now in a state of shock at this realisation.

When did this happen?
And more importantly, why are you lying?

It's no more outrageous than your lie of seeing Bartosz Tarachulski score.

Video evidence of Gavin Reilly scoring two goals for The Pars

Also, I know this is crazy talk but if we beat Utd, we go 5 behind them. A win away to Dumbarton shouldn't be out our reach either, could be reduced to 2 going into the last few matches.

No matter tomorrow night, we'll probably lose at The Rock.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Also, I know this is crazy talk but if we beat Utd, we go 5 behind them. A win away to Dumbarton shouldn't be out our reach either, could be reduced to 2 going into the last few matches.

No matter tomorrow night, we'll probably lose at The Rock.

It'll actually be 6 points.

Utd have got Ayr, Dumbarton, St Mirren & Morton still to play while we're playing Dumbarton, Falkirk, Morton and QotS. Can't see us bettering their results by 6 points, even if we do win tomorrow.

At least it'll give us something positive to play for, for the first time this season!

3 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Nicky Clark up to no good. Being an absolute dick with his brother and getting done. Before his time with us. Hopefully the sevco mentality has worn off.

planetradio.co.uk/clyde/local/news/former-rangers-player-fined-foul-mouthed-tirade-abuse/

@Bigmouth Strikes Again Nicky Clark has a £13k watch. Send agent Smudger down to Tannadump on Tuesday with his mask and swag bag.

If (and it's a big if) we beat United tomorrow and then beat Dumbarton on Saturday, we're certainly back in with a shout. United would just three clear of ourselves and possibly Queens, although I expect them to lose at Hibs. Unfortunately Ayr are utterly pathetic so will likely play like cowards as usual and the gap would be six once more.

It would keep things interesting at least. I'm pretty content with 5th/6th though. A decent first year back with plenty of positives and negatives. Few good moves in the summer and we can be in the hunt next season. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

@Bigmouth Strikes Again Nicky Clark has a £13k watch. Send agent Smudger down to Tannadump on Tuesday with his mask and swag bag.

What make is it?* Thank you.

don't say Hublot.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If (and it's a big if) we beat United tomorrow and then beat Dumbarton on Saturday, we're certainly back in with a shout. United would just three clear of ourselves and possibly Queens, although I expect them to lose at Hibs. Unfortunately Ayr are utterly pathetic so will likely play like cowards as usual and the gap would be six once more.

It would keep things interesting at least. I'm pretty content with 5th/6th though. A decent first year back with plenty of positives and negatives. Few good moves in the summer and we can be in the hunt next season. 

Hopefully we can keep Wedderburn, Talbot, Morris, Moffat and Higginbotham. Would be ideal if we could get McMullen for another season unless Celtic release him then we've got every chance of signing him permanently. 

Not too sure on Herron or McCabe. McCabe was decent on Saturday and if he can keep performing like that instead of hiding then he's in with a shout of getting a contract extension. 

Notice on the club's Twitter page that next season will be some sort of tribute to 1968 cup winning team. If our home kit is the same as that season's kit, I will blow my load. I think it is the ultimate Pars kit. 

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hopefully we can keep Wedderburn, Talbot, Morris, Moffat and Higginbotham. Would be ideal if we could get McMullen for another season unless Celtic release him then we've got every chance of signing him permanently. 

Not too sure on Herron or McCabe. McCabe was decent on Saturday and if he can keep performing like that instead of hiding then he's in with a shout of getting a contract extension. 

Notice on the club's Twitter page that next season will be some sort of tribute to 1968 cup winning team. If our home kit is the same as that season's kit, I will blow my load. I think it is the ultimate Pars kit. 

I think next season might be a season too far for him but then again his wages aren't huge and would probably be a good backup depending who's available on the transfer market. 

Also hope the shirt is a 1968 inspired effort