Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On 4/4/2017 at 15:40, DA Baracus said:

New phone cases in the club shop are pretty smart. However, they've erroneously stated that the purple and green away strip was our away top in 95/96

http://shop.dafc.co.uk/index.php/phone-case.html

Even I have to admit that they are pretty smart.  Would love a Cowdenbeath version one day!

Glad to see big Nat doing well for you guys.  Has he been playing in midfield or defence?

10 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Even I have to admit that they are pretty smart.  Would love a Cowdenbeath version one day!

Glad to see big Nat doing well for you guys.  Has he been playing in midfield or defence?

Midfield. He's been bossing it and strolling around like a prized heavyweight. We've looked much better as a team since he started playing regularly. At first most folk thought he was a bit of a donkey, but the difference has been very noticeable. He just adds something to the midfield that we are much worse off without.

32 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm still a bit hesitant to get carried away with the Wedderburn love-in but he has been, for the most part, very good in the middle of the park. 

Herron on the other hand has been absolutely shite for weeks.

I don't remember Herron being anything special when he was on loan at us.  Got stuck in would be the summary of his appearances that I witnessed.

14 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would certainly hope we start next season with neither in the starting XI.

With the current squad, we're a weaker side without Herron. Maybe that's more a reflection on McCabe than him though.

McCabe playing also means we've got his long throws...so more high balls to man-mountains Clark and Moffat.

14 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would certainly hope we start next season with neither in the starting XI.

I'd like to see both involved. I think Herron with a full pre-season with us would be a better player. I agree he's been off the boil the last month maybe but form is only temporary. Geggan was terrible for about 8 weeks and has been one of the star performers in of late.

McCabe has done well when given a chance lately and was playing a lot better pre Christmas. Unfortunately at that point Herron and Wedderburn turned up the heat and he couldn't get a look in.

Calling Rovers fans....

You've got that mate who is a right practical joker? You know the one you said you would always get back. Imagine if you could have him sign for the Pars. No amount of cling film on the toilet bowl is going to reverse the ribbing capital that would accrue.

For only £10 you could be in with a chance. Surely better than any Grand National flutter.