Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Well, there's no major goings on at the club just now tbf, all of it is just focused on the match threads, much prefer like this to this time 4 years ago though.

Which has got me thinking, this time 5 years ago we were an SPL club, this time 4 years ago we were in administration, this time last year we were champions.

Edited by TheMessiah

10 hours ago, Barn said:

Nobody seems to post on our thread anymore. Nothing to report eh.

Apart from, f**k Gav.

We'll be on here during the summer when all the ridiculous rumours start up again, people pretend to care about friendlies and endless questions about when contracts expire etc.

Considering all the goings on off the pitch in recent years, I'm quite glad it's all quiet on the Western (Fife) Front.

17 hours ago, Barn said:

Nobody seems to post on our thread anymore. Nothing to report eh.

Apart from, f**k Gav.

I agree. Gav can indeed get tae fluck. 

I think Pars fans are all bricking it right now, we never know what Pars team will turn up each week. None of us want to see the team that's jinxed with errors all over the place, and that can turn up anytime. 

However, we all know that Pars can play some cracking football but, we are never sure that team will turn up each week. 

We Pars fans all know, it's no easy following our team, as they rarely do things the easy way. 

We ALL love it though :thumsup2

I may be wrong but I fancy us to get 9 points from the next 9 games. It could just be hunger or lack of sleep. We let Hibs off the hook last time, we love spanking wee seaside teams like Raith and it's in our club's DNA to pull of gloriously ugly 1-0 away wins. So, that's Hibs, Raith and Dundee Utd taken care of.  

Mind when some Rovers cried about this? Apparently one of them was traumatised because he had been in the army in Afghanistan or some shit;

Something about a family of four at the game, their older son had been killed/wounded in Afghanistan and the two wee boys got really sensitive. It sounds insensitive but that's fucking unbelievable.

Also Tommy Docherty, local Labour MP. Utter creetin.

I've never smiled as much as when Douglas Chapman absolutely PUMPED Docherty in the last GE. They interviewed TD and it was proper verge of tears material. Glorious.

Mind when some Rovers cried about this? Apparently one of them was traumatised because he had been in the army in Afghanistan or some shit;

I'm sure they had a relative that had served in Afghan.

The Taliban don't have many tanks though from what I hear, they were evidently wankers trying to find something to be offended by.

I absolutely loved it.

Since Sammy did his doctor who regeneration thing, it's not quite been the same. The previous incarnation had a rebellious streak, broke H&S, and above all had charisma. He entertained. I'm sorry to say current Sammy is a shadow of his former self.

Is it the club that have tamed Sammy or just that Sammy is not still game?

Bring back the tanks, the sledging and winding up the opposition. Sorry Donald, I'm stealing a line that you've stolen from previous leaders, "Let's make Sammy great again!"

We're 5 points off bottom and 4 off 9th.
Our next two games are Morton away and Hibs at home. Not impossible that after the Hibs game we could be sitting bottom.

Completely inevitable.

ab88b6196ce384591f207043bb757e59.jpg

I know you've been playing full time teams recently, has Clark had much game time and scored?

Del and Dobbie are doing fine for us. Looking forward to the last game of the season where you might well be looking for a result to stay up!

28 minutes ago, Hawk said:

I know you've been playing full time teams recently, has Clark had much game time and scored?

Del and Dobbie are doing fine for us. Looking forward to the last game of the season where you might well be looking for a result to stay up above Queens!

Fixed that for you.