Walking Down The Halbeath Road

BRE and Williamson are still good players, but we cannot afford to pay players for lying on a treatment table. you were, and still are, waffling a load of shite, despite how early you spunked your wad on those posts that have evidently been saved on a notepad file for months.

While we are remembering things i've previously said, please delete your account.

BRE and Williamson are still good players, but we cannot afford to pay players for lying on a treatment table. you were, and still are, waffling a load of shite, despite how early you spunked your wad on those posts that have evidently been saved on a notepad file for months.

While we are remembering things i've previously said, please delete your account.

But you are the one just repeating what I said. Also notepad doesn't do jpeg it's text only. Thanks for playing chump.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I'd forgotten about the Dobbie Clarkson or McMana atter though, so cheers for that. :lol:

Surely you don't need any of the above you have Nicky?

He hasn't scored recently against full time teams but that's to be expected but come on you were playing Ayr ffs. Read he got the full game again, no surprises eh.

Watch your backs now the pack are closing in fast

He hasn't scored recently against full time teams but that's to be expected but come on you were playing Ayr ffs. Read he got the full game again, no surprises eh.

considering Clark has scored 3 less league goals than those three put together no, i'd much rather have Nicky, meanwhile Dobbie has only scored 2 league goals this year and hasn't scored a league goal since mid January.

You are only 3 points above us you slavering fuckwit.

26 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

considering Clark has scored 3 less league goals than those three put together no, i'd much rather have Nicky, meanwhile Dobbie has only scored 2 league goals this year and hasn't scored a league goal since mid January.

You are only 3 points above us you slavering fuckwit.

Surely you're not trying to compare Clark with Dobbie, now you are being silly.

As for the obscenity at the end, when you resort to that you've lost the argument. Thanks for your input though and enjoy your fight to miss the drop.

Surely you're not trying to compare Clark with Dobbie, now you are being silly.
As for the obscenity at the end, when you resort to that you've lost the argument. Thanks for your input though and enjoy your fight to miss the drop.

Nah, Clark is incomparable.

That's actually fine as long as it's a fair and accurate comment, in this case it absolutely is.

Either way, whether you feel you've "won" or not, as long as you f**k off we'll all be much happier.

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

Nah, Clark is incomparable.

That's actually fine as long as it's a fair and accurate comment, in this case it absolutely is.

Either way, whether you feel you've "won" or not, as long as you f**k off we'll all be much happier.

Oft, have a nice day. :)

Oft, have a nice day. [emoji4]

Get fucked, Gav. You looked like someone who got to play 10 minutes after winning a half time raffle yesterday.

I must have missed Morton, St. Mirren and Raith Rovers going part time.

Fair enough, not that recent but still more recent than Reilly's last goal.