Walking Down The Halbeath Road

See it's not just me singling you out as some bizarre personal vandetta D.A.F.C., you are just an absolute raving fanny who seems to be completely incapable of making any form of sensible, serious, salient,  rational, reasonable arguments, while maintaining an almost impressively high level of over-the-top, reactionary hysteria.

It is plainly evident that you know absolutely f**k all about football and still believe that we should be challenging for 3rd in the Premiership. When we are playing well and winning games you say f**k all, but as soon as we lose or draw you come storming in with your "embarrassment of a club, AJ out, sack the board, hire a no-mark league 1 manager, make Michael Moffat club captain".

You have no clue what you are blithering on about and the rest of us have even less of an idea. Couple that with the fact that you are the embodiment of everything that was wrong with dafc.net, all you serve to do is roundly f**k off everyone who has the misfortune of reading one of your inane rambles.

You are the literary equivalent of white noise. 

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

See it's not just me singling you out as some bizarre personal vandetta D.A.F.C., you are just an absolute raving fanny who seems to be completely incapable of making any form of sensible, serious, salient,  rational, reasonable arguments, while maintaining an almost impressively high level of over-the-top, reactionary hysteria.

It is plainly evident that you know absolutely f**k all about football and still believe that we should be challenging for 3rd in the Premiership. When we are playing well and winning games you say f**k all, but as soon as we lose or draw you come storming in with your "embarrassment of a club, AJ out, sack the board, hire a no-mark league 1 manager, make Michael Moffat club captain".

You have no clue what you are blithering on about and the rest of us have even less of an idea. Couple that with the fact that you are the embodiment of everything that was wrong with dafc.net, all you serve to do is roundly f**k off everyone who has the misfortune of reading one of your inane rambles.

Jesus #telt

I think AJ needs to do some sort of psychometric testing as part of his recruitment process to weed out players who turn to mush when faced with the terrifying prospect of kicking a ball in a net. I'd be delighted with survival this season and with hardly anyone under contract for next season AJ would learn from our weaknesses this year. Imagine if he signed Reilly on a permanent deal though. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I think AJ needs to do some sort of psychometric testing as part of his recruitment process to weed out players who turn to mush when faced with the terrifying prospect of kicking a ball in a net. I'd be delighted with survival this season and with hardly anyone under contract for next season AJ would learn from our weaknesses this year. Imagine if he signed Reilly on a permanent deal though. 

I'd really rather not.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

He re-signed Moffat so he might just be mad enough to sign Gav as he's a "quality player". 

Moffat I could handle, under the understanding he would be a back-up option, he has performed exactly as I said he would, link-up play superb, but in front of goal has been an utter liability and has cost us games.

McCabe on the other hand was infuriatingly baffling, especially coupled with releasing Falky, probably his worst decision alongside not bringing faiss on earlier v Peterhead, genuinely think if he had given him some decent time in that game to grab a goal in front of the fans and his family then he would be with us this season, instead of keeping him benched to prove some pissy point.

If we signed Reilly permanently I'd actually join D.A.F.C.'s AJ out campaign.

Surely from a Pars point of view the objective would be to stay in this league (preferably with quite a bit to spare), consolidate, and have a tilt at the playoffs next season? 

We spent 4/5 years in the seaside leagues after the Anelka debacle, and that first season back is a culture shock.  As long as you stay in this league with some kind of sign of progress then that's the main thing I guess?? 

Edited by CALDERON

Surely from a Pars point of view the objective would be to stay in this league (preferably with quite a bit to spare), consolidate, and have a tilt at the playoffs next season? 
We spent 4/5 years in the seaside leagues after the Anelka debacle, and that first season back is a culture shock.  As long as you stay in this league with some kind of sign of progress then that's the main thing I guess?? 

That'll certainly be the aim now, I'm pretty sure that we should hopefully be staying up, will it be with a bit to spare? Doubtful. Do I think AJ is capable of making this side playoff contenders? Absolutely not.

While your first season back was a culture shock you had ammased 29 points after 23 games, as a part time side with a fraction of the budget we'll have this year.

Going back ten years and there's only been three sides who have amassed a lower points total having came up as champions.

The Morton side of 2008 who had 24 points, they would go on to finish third bottom, 1 goal above 9th placed Clyde.

Stirling Albion of 2011 who had 15 points, they would finish rock bottom.

Cowdenbeath in 2013 who would finish third bottom, rather luckily some club run by a maniac went into administration and got a points deduction.

The only good season would be Cowdenbeath, even then they thought they underachieved, in Mortons case they had McInally resign. We have underachieved this season, a portion of that can be put down to an absolutely dreadful start, quite amazing when you consider we had the league won in about March last year so it's not like the management team didn't have time to do due diligence on this league.

I've genuinely never seen a manager who will play the same way regardless of who we're playing and how they'll play, we'd play Bayern Munich and we'd still have a 4-4-2.

That's fair I guess. Tricky one, as on the face of it, 6/7th wouldn't be classed as failure I guess.

The 4-4-2 thing is just so Hearts. We've had it with 3 managers now, all graduates of the Jim Jeffries school of tactics.

23 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Calm down dear.

Yes I do rant during and straight after games and if it annoys anyone then I apologise. I'd much rather be honest and true than wait until the game is well over, scan over the posts and just kick anyone losing an argument. That is totally the sum total of several arsehole posters on dot net who need to be sorted out by admin but won't be as they'd are friendly with them. It was this that nearly cost us our club and it's still continuing. I can be negative but I do believe in being accountable for what you said and bringing it up if proved right. Not being allowed to or mocked by for it is the sign of being completely in the wrong or insecure. 

If you want to see people becoming irritating then look no further than dano1 on dot net, 99% of his posts are just attacks on anyone who doesn't love everything about the club and the players even through terrible times. 

Topic Originator: da_no_1   
Date:   Tue 14 Feb 22:53

Quote:

mach1, Tue 14 Feb 22:40

They're laughing at us now on the radio.

Turn it aff then ya drama queen!
Date:   Wed 15 Feb 12:34

Legend right enough!

Date:   Wed 15 Feb 18:50

Quote:

DRFC_no1, Wed 15 Feb 18:48

Cant blame the ref for us missing 3 pens in the shoot out

No sh1t sherlock. Thanks for that ground breaking insightful news!
Date:   Thu 16 Feb 09:38

Quote:

mach1, Thu 16 Feb 09:24

Morton might have scored in free play. They were pressing hard.

We need to stop looking for excuses. We had another thirty minutes plus the penalty shootout to put things right

You just don't ever let up do you? Have a day off.

Date:   Thu 16 Feb 20:55

Quote:

mach1, Thu 16 Feb 13:57

Well spotted wee eck.

Better than da_no_1, who is more intent on putting down anything I have to say.

It's maybe an age thing but I had just been talking to a Morton fan and my mind was stuck at Cappielow.

As for taking a day off, try a year off da_no_1 and get a life instead of looking for an argument all the time.

Pots and kettles mate. 

Your last post telling everyone to "stop looking for excuses" is typical of your patronising "I know more than you" tone.....give it a rest man.

Fact is that was NEVER a penalty in a million years.

The constant negativity on this forum really is quite depressing. The change in tone on the match thread makes for interesting reading. Optimism before kick off....joy at the goal......willing the ref to blow for FT......despair at the penalty..... then pure hatred at FT. 

Frightening stuff.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Thu 16 Feb 21:00)

Topic Originator: The Penguin   
Date:   Tue 14 Feb 22:55

Quote:

da_no_1, Tue 14 Feb 22:54

Quote:

The Penguin, Tue 14 Feb 22:51

Quote:

da_no_1, Tue 14 Feb 22:49

Think I'll avoid this absolute cowpat of a forum for a few days.

You do that, mate. Go and hang out with the team at training instead and tell them how brilliant they all are.

No can do I'm afraid. Got a job and a life... .

Cracking stuff. Enjoy weeding the dual carriageway, bud.
[IP address logged] 
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message

Edited by D.A.F.C

"I can be negative but I do believe in being accountable for what you said and bringing it up if proved right Not being allowed to or mocked by for it is the sign of being completely in the wrong or insecure. "[emoji38] [emoji38] you make it sound like it's a honorable stance and not some childish boost to your fragile ego.

Sorry for not properly quoting, app hated D.A.F.C's post.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Calm down dear.

Yes I do rant during and straight after games and if it annoys anyone then I apologise - no you don't, you whine that people are being mean to you. I'd much rather be honest and true - you're posts very rarely even border on either of these things, if you honestly believe some of your posts then that actually scares me. than wait until the game is well over, scan over the posts and just kick anyone losing an argument.-"I'd much rather make absolute nonsense points as soon as possible in order to achieve maximum fuckwittery." That is totally the sum total of several arsehole posters on dot net who need to be sorted out by admin but won't be as they'd are friendly with them. It was this that nearly cost us our club and it's still continuing - having a chancing, scumbag, criminal b*****d at the reigns almost cost us our club, not people on an internet forum.  I can be am always negative but I do believe in being accountable for what you said and bringing it up if proved right.- "throw enough shit, some of it will stick, and in those moments I can act like I knew it all along" Not being allowed to or mocked by for it is the sign of being completely in the wrong or insecure. - or being utterly fed up at reasonable discussion being completely derailed by whatever ridiculous nonsense you have posted this time.

If you want to see people becoming irritating then look no further than dano1 on dot net, 99% of his posts are just attacks on anyone who doesn't love everything about the club and the players even through terrible times. -"But he did this!" I don't want to see anyone becoming irritating, I don't give a f**k about .net, it's full of minters, whenever another pars fan posts something I feel is utter pish I call them up on that as well, granted in a much friendlier way, but they also haven't spent the last two years relentlessly spouting bollocks.

Please stop posting inane shite, ta x

(Some of this post has been removed to protect the eyes of readers.)

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

"I can be negative but I do believe in being accountable for what you said and bringing it up if proved right Not being allowed to or mocked by for it is the sign of being completely in the wrong or insecure. "emoji38.pngemoji38.png you make it sound like it's a honorable stance and not some childish boost to your fragile ego.

Sorry for not properly quoting, app hated D.A.F.C's post

It is not alone.

Edited by TheMessiah