Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I've been following Falkirk for approaching 50 years yet I had Farid in my all-time favourite team after just playing one season for us. I'll be gutted if you guys sign him!

He left us and signed for Brentford and scored a load of goals for them before suffering an injury that almost ended his career. I don't think he's been the same player since and seems to be a wee bit injury prone now. If he's fully fit however and you play to his strengths he'll certainly help get you to the play-offs.

In all my time watching us I've not seen a better player for attacking cross balls in the air although he's better on the deck than most folk would probably give him credit for too.

I watched some of his Falkirk highlights on YouTube, his ability to attack the ball with his head was class. If we could get him fit I'd be delighted.

I was surprised at Fordyce getting dropped last week. It was only a couple of blips against Hibs and I thought another week playing together might have seen us a bit steadier against Raith. Instead it was another change at the back. I think almost all our defeats last season came on the back of changing the two centre backs. Now he'll probably feel forced into more changes. Moff to bundle in a couple of his trademark .5 yarders in a nasty 2-1 home win. 

53 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was surprised at Fordyce getting dropped last week. It was only a couple of blips against Hibs and I thought another week playing together might have seen us a bit steadier against Raith. Instead it was another change at the back. I think almost all our defeats last season came on the back of changing the two centre backs. Now he'll probably feel forced into more changes. Moff to bundle in a couple of his trademark .5 yarders in a nasty 2-1 home win. 

Considering he hadn't played a first-team game for almost a year, he was incredibly good at Easter Road, if that was him coming back to fitness, I'll love to see him fully fit.

The first sign that you support an absolute pub team is that you care more about the affairs of your biggest rivals than your own wee team's.

Unlucky, won't read the post again.