Photos of Farid El Alagui

Unfortunately not. With a busy schedule that includes saving Kittens from trees and helping the elderly across the road, he just didn't have the time to score more.

Don't forget part-time doctor

Particka2.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.

Who scored more than him?

I'm too embarrassed to say his name, it's probably best left unsaid. We should remember El Alagui in the wonderful pictures that are present in this thread and not for the shame in which he leaves Scottish football.

I hadn't seen that one before, belter.

No surprise to see no Partick fans have posted yet, their memory of Farid will always be one of fear

AnzaHHhCQAEGwFs.jpg

No. Archie isn't even flinching there.

This is another photo of Farid El Alagui from an Ayr Utd vs Falkirk game

298170_265241243505969_265238593506234_971854_8178422_n.jpg

That was a good day. One of my favourite Farid celebrations and the burger van at Somerset Park did chips and cheese. I had two portions of them and a cheeseburger.

Great game that day in the sunshine.

Is he out of contract or can falkirk command a fee when he leaves?

So this is a thread about the second best striker in the Scottish First Division?

Indeed it is my honeybadger loving amigo. Not to mention the SFL poty winner ;)

Great player who has has a great season. Teams like ours don't normally keep guys like these - it would be magic for you if you did - but if he goes you have to cherish the memories and the one thing my decades of watching Dundee have taught me, more than anything, is players come and go but the team continues and there's always another hero round the corner.

Archived