Smackdown Thread

16 hours ago, NotThePars said:

That’s the first time I’ve seen Sami and Kevin just outright booed as well.

That's actually a good point, and shows how the business has changed, and how few genuine faces the fans care about that WWE have.  In the olden days you just put a heel out to batter shit out of your face, and there's your heat.  Now all the heels get cheered, and their chosen faces are booed.  Then wee DBry comes in to redress the balance.  

How do they go from here though?  Keep him kayfabe injured and leave it up in the air on whether he goes to Mania?  Do they definitely go with the tag match?  I'd like to see an unsanctioned tornado tag.  Suits Shane to let him jump off something high, suits the bitterness of the feud.  Just need to make sure they don't kill him.

Edited by forameus

That's actually a good point, and shows how the business has changed, and how few genuine faces the fans care about that WWE have.  In the olden days you just put a heel out to batter shit out of your face, and there's your heat.  Now all the heels get cheered, and their chosen faces are booed.  Then wee DBry comes in to redress the balance.  
How do they go from here though?  Keep him kayfabe injured and leave it up in the air on whether he goes to Mania?  Do they definitely go with the tag match?  I'd like to see an unsanctioned tornado tag.  Suits Shane to let him jump off something high, suits the bitterness of the feud.  Just need to make sure they don't kill him.

If your last line is about Shane then I think DA Baracus will definitely disagree heh.

Part of the problem with the heels is there’s so many smarks who want to show everyone how they understand what’s going on rather than just believing in kayfabe for an evening. You see it all the time on Twitter when someone is earnestly chastising Owens for attacking the boss and there’s 2-3 bozos replying to them saying “don’t you understand it’s a work [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]” or whatever. f**k off man.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

If your last line is about Shane then I think DA Baracus will definitely disagree heh.

Part of the problem with the heels is there’s so many smarks who want to show everyone how they understand what’s going on rather than just believing in kayfabe for an evening. You see it all the time on Twitter when someone is earnestly chastising Owens for attacking the boss and there’s 2-3 bozos replying to them saying “don’t you understand it’s a work emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png” or whatever. f**k off man.

I meant Bryan.  Shane's got McMahon genes damn it, and McMahon's don't die.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

He’s been practicing for years to take that helicopter bump. Even god can’t touch him.

And he's tried in the past.

Image result for mcmahon vs god

Image result for mcmahon vs god gif

Didnae work though.

Image result for mcmahon vs god gif

Edited by forameus

• 3 weeks later...