Smackdown Thread

Decent Smackdown, i thought Kane deserved the win, he was excellent in the triple threat match, a proper return to form for the big freak. Del Rio didnt deserve the win, his kicks were brilliant but he spent most of the match outside the ring.

The storyline with the big show is pretty weak "You betrayed me all, i got no support backstage" blah blah is pretty shite cause he got plenty of fan reaction and comments from other stars, so they could have thought up a better explination.

I dont want a Kane/Bryan feud to start cause a Bryan/CM Punk rematch would be a hundred times better. Starting to like Santino a bit, hes pretty amusing, despite the fact he used to have a belter of a monobrow.

So is Jack Swagger demoted to being Vickie Gurrerro's lapdog now? Whenever she fails to make a point she turns to the push up obsessed love child of Gary and Jake Busey. And her whole "excuse me" shite is already boring me to tears, having someone being dislikable is one thing, but being fucking annoying is another. Gag the bitch!

Decent Smackdown, i thought Kane deserved the win, he was excellent in the triple threat match, a proper return to form for the big freak. Del Rio didnt deserve the win, his kicks were brilliant but he spent most of the match outside the ring.

The storyline with the big show is pretty weak "You betrayed me all, i got no support backstage" blah blah is pretty shite cause he got plenty of fan reaction and comments from other stars, so they could have thought up a better explination.

I dont want a Kane/Bryan feud to start cause a Bryan/CM Punk rematch would be a hundred times better. Starting to like Santino a bit, hes pretty amusing, despite the fact he used to have a belter of a monobrow.

So is Jack Swagger demoted to being Vickie Gurrerro's lapdog now? Whenever she fails to make a point she turns to the push up obsessed love child of Gary and Jake Busey. And her whole "excuse me" shite is already boring me to tears, having someone being dislikable is one thing, but being fucking annoying is another. Gag the bitch!

I'd like them to stretch the punk bryan feud. Have a rematch at survivor series then a decider at mania. Ok they gave a few matches away on tv earlier in the year, but they didn't really count.

I'd like them to stretch the punk bryan feud. Have a rematch at survivor series then a decider at mania. Ok they gave a few matches away on tv earlier in the year, but they didn't really count.

Its a rivalry that could grow into the likes of the Stone Cold/The Rock from years ago. They both have enough talent, ability, they know each other well enough in and outside the ring. We have already had one great match, and i could see many more if the WWE capitalise on it.

Thinking of a mania match between them is a little far ahead, the last mania was barely 2 month ago.

Sandow will be on Superstars in a couple of months, if not weeks. He's a good talker, and from the little I've seen is a good wrestler, but his gimmick simply won't work in my opinion. It's just a rehash of something that's been done before.

Sandow will be on Superstars in a couple of months, if not weeks. He's a good talker, and from the little I've seen is a good wrestler, but his gimmick simply won't work in my opinion. It's just a rehash of something that's been done before.

That's all wrestling is - Ric Flair wasn't even the original Nature Boy.

That's all wrestling is - Ric Flair wasn't even the original Nature Boy.

I realise this, but I just can't see this one working out. WWE seem to design new characters to fail these days.

Sandow is on it, not a scheduled match but something better. He is honestly the best thing on SD at the moment

And if you don't like Hornswoggle it makes it even better! "I am the avenging sword of taste and decency" lol

Edited by gordon the gopher

I thought it was a standard Smackdown episode tbh.

Sandow was again, amazing, good to see him looking like he's getting a feud with a decent worker in Tyson Kidd. McIntyre/Sin Cara and Christian/Ziggler were two good matches, although the former was just another Sin Cara match, just a bunch of fast moving flips and moves, I don't see why everyone was saying that it's his best ever WWE match etc. The double reversal finish was good though.

Would love to see a threeway dance with Ziggler, Christian and Rhodes happen at No Way Out. Certainly would prefer to see Ziggler in that picture than the US title scene.

Ive just got to the end of the first match on Smackdown

What the hell was that with AJ on her knee's on the stage? She looked like she was having an Orgasm! 0.0 Bryans still my favorite this weekend tho, but i think AJ is gonna side with Kane, which could work to his favor.