Smackdown Thread

• 3 weeks later...

When one of the commentators said 'the place has just erupted' when Natalya tagged in Rosa Mendez, not one person in the arena reacted but they dubbed over the sound with fake cheering. Nothing new of course but I thought it was more pathetic this time than it usually is.

When one of the commentators said 'the place has just erupted' when Natalya tagged in Rosa Mendez, not one person in the arena reacted but they dubbed over the sound with fake cheering. Nothing new of course but I thought it was more pathetic this time than it usually is.

I'd erupt for Rosa Mendez.

That arse...

untitled.png

Edited by Jamie_M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whatever and Cesaro has done, it must be huge, he just gets battered every time he steps in the ring now :lol:

Good win for Ambrose, was a cracking fight, the flying through the air in the broom to put Cesaro through the table was cracking and dirty deeds with the pumpkin on the head sealed it for me!

The loss on Smackdown wasn't as bad as a couple Cesaro has had recently (getting battered by a microphone and losing 2-0 to Ziggler). It was a stupid fight but pretty entertaining. They have totally screwed Cesaro but not sure who he cold feud with next on the roster. If they can get Zayn up from NXT as soon as possible because those two are amazing together. Cesaro needs a face turn again, maybe Survivor Series could be a chance to do that but I doubt it very much.

I wonder what the plan is for Ambrose now? Really worried they might screw him over too (WWE Creative are basically shitebags)