Smackdown Thread

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

State of the booking right now. AJ vs Nakamura tonight with the winner deciding the stip for their MITB match.

First Sperm match. Like a First Blood but they just boot each other in the balls until one ruptures and leaks sperm.

8 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

The AJ v Nakamura feud has been awful so far. Had really high hopes for it as well

Aye it's been a let down. They've proven before they can have a great match (NJPW) but their Mania match was flat and the whole ball shot stuff has been dreadful, as well as the rematches being average. Hopefully, no matter the result, MITB will see the end of it for now 

Guest bernardblack
Difficult to watch Hardy these days as he's clearly in terrible pain trying to get through a match.

This. His style is catching up with him. I'm sure I read somewhere he has to land the Swanson differently now because of his pain.

Smackdown was very good this week....new A show?

This. His style is catching up with him. I'm sure I read somewhere he has to land the Swanson differently now because of his pain.

Smackdown was very good this week....new A show?

With it going to Fox it has to be.