Smackdown Thread

I thought that for one moment. Triple threat maybe but they’d have to have something else cause Zayn and Owens to explode between each other. One last go for a WWE Title offered to them by D-Bry followed by their bickering fucking it up?

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm calling Zayn and Owens vs Shane and Jericho. 

Unless Fozzy are playing in some far flung region of the world that night in which case, f**k knows. 

Hampton Beach, New Hampshire.

1569 miles away

Can't see Jericho being involved.  Not like he's just filming or something, it's an actual gig that I doubt they'd cancel or anything.  Plus, is it really necessary to bring that feud back?  Let him come back for something new when he's bored.

It's not immediately clear where they go.  A triple threat just doesn't make sense to me for some reason, although I'm not sure why.  It would certainly be a better option than a Zayn/KO vs Shane and a mystery partner tag match.  

I still think we'll get something with Daniel Bryan involved.  I don't think it'll be a match now with just 3 weeks left, but with him being allowed to be in the ring doing certain things, I think we might at least get him slapping on a Yes Lock or something.  Particularly with the show in New Orleans again.  It's complete fantasy, but the only Shane match I'd actually like to see (unless it's just 10 minutes of him getting ragdolled in a gimmick match) would be him putting over a face Daniel Bryan.  

Unless Jericho has either a time machine or a teleporter, he won't be making Mania seeing as he has to travel circa 1580 miles, which according to Google takes 5 hours on a flight. Doors for the show that night (8th April) are at 18.00, so he'd be finishing by perhaps 21.00 at the earliest. Even with the time difference (New Orleans time is an hour behind New Hampshire time), he simply won't be able to make it.

A triple threat wouldn't make sense as surely KO and Zayn would just batter the shite out of Shane again. He's now the heel here incidentally, as although in storyline terms he had at least some justification for disliking the two of them, he's gone way beyond that now on many occasions, culminating in him costing them both at Fastlane. Shane should just f**k off though.

Buzzing.

Is AJ completely fucked? And this is the only thing WWE can think off that fans will not be gutted about losing out on that dream match? 

Or am I worrying over nothing.