Smackdown Thread

Bludgeon Brothers..... theme & entrance; good. Costume: Bit naff but with tweaks here and there could be made good. Slapping each other and going mental: Love it

Here's hoping Harper & Rowan can be as good as they were when they were separated from Wyatt and had a great tag run (especially their match vs Usos)

Ruby Riot is honking - both in ring and looks wise. That being said, her call up might have worked if she was in stable as Paige and maybe Nikki Cross/Sonia Deville. Don't think she is nearly strong enoigh to lead a new stable but hope she proves me wrong. Can't recall ever seeing Sarah Logan in NXT and Liv Morgan is alright. 

I  think all 6 women would have a better impact had they invaded together at Survivor Series and attacked women from both brands.

• 3 weeks later...
Got to say did not expect Mojo to be the one to turn heel from the hype bros. Thought Ryder was nailed on to get a bash at the heel run.

No one cares about any of them so I don’t see It working.

Kevin Owens Is getting stale now, put him back to Raw or away from Sami Zayn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...