Smackdown Thread

I think Vince is just a bit of a knob. So much of WWE is racist. Often if you aren't American you're a heel, and your gimmick is that you are from a place that isn't America (the most glaring example being Rusev, who is now in his second spell of 'being from somewhere that isn't America'). You get jingoistic music and graphics and are automatically a heel.

Even The New Day were given a pretty racist gimmick and it's only cos they're so good that it worked.

22 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

A bit worried about the state of SmackDown now. Hell in a Cell is next, who will they put inside of it?

Naka & Jinder presumably, not too sure who else though. Don't think they'll pull the trigger on Shane & KO yet.  

I'd read/heard that too, think it might've been WhatCulture.  I'd doubt it too though, unless they want to add pretty much the entire Smackdown roster to one match.

I imagine we'll get Shane vs Owens in HIAC, along with Nakamura vs Mahal (where no-one can interfere.  Honest.  Nobody.  Not at all.) in there too.  Then a token third match in there that doesn't deserve to be.  

Let's be honest. As soon as Shane McMahons hand came down for the three, the piano intro should have hit and Roode vs AJ seeds planted. 
To debut him against Aiden fucking English is a pure waste. 

Was hoping for that too. Pleased to see him on Smackdown, just felt like another waste.
When was the last time they didn't present someone new on a plate? Gallows and Anderson maybe when they turned up?

"Chad, we know you've been a bit sad since your black pal and tag team partner left to go to the important show. To cheer you up we've went and got you a new black friend and tag team partner."