Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one for you - this is Owen Hart winning the WWF Title from Bret Hart :o :o

I'm not sure why it is never recognised by the WWE as 'legit' - it wasn't even a House Show, its from a Collisium Home Video 'Wham Bam Bodyslam'

After this Bret Hart got an immediate re-match and won the title back but its one very little people know about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akmzr6CVl3g

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching a WWE Special on Sky Sports 4. This one was about the King of the Ring.....what a tremendous event it was. They really should bring it back.

I watched the same thing. I noticed they made a mistake about the date of one of the matches. They said that the six man tag team match between the Rock, Taker, and Kane vs. the faction was in 1999 instead of 2000. :P

It's depressing when you compare just how good the tag division was back then to how it is now. :(

DX, the Hardyz, Edge & Christian, the Dudleys, the Acolytes etc. After them even teams like Billy & Chuck and Three Minute Warning (among others) were alright. :(

The characters, the story lines, the matches. :(

Even the tag team belts these days are horrific. facepalm.png Using bronze which signifies third place on a title. facepalm.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived