Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Got put onto this yesterday. MIke bell does a hip toss and saturn lands on his head, he then goes mental and starts legit kicking the shit out of bell. Really dodgy looking fall out ring aswell.

This is why Saturn was given the 'Moppy' gimmick.

• 2 years later...

Off the back of the Sid STW podcast last week I went back and watched some of his stuff from SurvivorSeries96 through to Mania97.
I loved the big man back then, he was some boy.
Him shouting "f**k YOU!" twice to Michaels outside the ring after blasting him with the camera at SS still gets a good lol out of me.

Yesterday I watched:

WM 31 where Seth Rollins cashes In and NWO supporting Sting, I love the pops.

RR 2000, Hardyz v Dudleyz table match. Great match.

WM 27, Punk v Jericho for the title. Excellent match by two of my all time favs.

On 16/01/2017 at 09:46, PrestersKTID said:

Got put onto this yesterday. MIke bell does a hip toss and saturn lands on his head, he then goes mental and starts legit kicking the shit out of bell. Really dodgy looking fall out ring aswell.

I've seen a few videos where Saturn talks about that, he says he has no memory of doing it, so it was probably some form of concussion. A pity it got him buried, as I really liked Saturn. He's had a crazy, crazy life.

Rewatched DIY vs Revival 2 out of 3 falls for the first time in ages there, incredible match. 

Nakamura/Zayn from Dallas too, bloody brilliant. Remember how cool it felt at the time just seeing Nakamura there.

Archived