Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I right in thinking they weren't Mae Young's real boobs?

Yep.

Just watched that Foley/HHH match now. An absolute classic. It was great being a kid during the boom period, everyone talking about wrestling non-stop at school, and my knowledge of ECW making me seem cool rather than the geek I now am.

Just watched Messiah/Supreme, mental death match from 2000 in XPW. I'm not a big death match fan, but I love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx9Fa6Btx0Y&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wteaEahDGgo&feature=relmfu

I bought Royal Rumble 2000, as it's personally my favourite Rumble and it contains, quite possibly one of my favourite ever matches so I thought I'd throw it in this thread that may or may not take off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faKn_NR3uOs

At 34 mins Triple H was 'incredulous' after CJ kicked out of the Pedigree.

Also, you can totally see Helmsley holding the blade in his hand just before he is hit with the barbed-wire.

I've been watching a shitload of Tyson Kidd matches recently. He's had some crackers and really should be on the main roster. Him and Hunico had a belter of a match on Superstars at the start of last month which people should give a watch.

I love that Malenko and Scotty match. I remember being shocked at the time as I never thought Scotty 2 Hotty was capable of such great technical wrestling.

It's amazing to think that once upon a time they were able to make a lower card title such as Light Heavyweight Championship seem meaningful. The crowd were more into that match than just about anything on WWE TV now. These days even the World Heavyweight Title is treated as an afterthought.

I mentioned that match the other day when talking about how to put an MMA style into a match. In this match, it's just wedged in there. Needlessly. You get the feeling there was a much better match waiting to get out.

Lol I managed to avoid Mae youngs tits in that one. Was that the one on channel 4? don't think they ever showed anything after that.

Lol I managed to avoid Mae youngs tits in that one. Was that the one on channel 4? don't think they ever showed anything after that.

They had the contact for another 7 PPV's after that until the end of 2001, but they didn't dare show another one live after the Rumble. I think the executives at C4 were shocked at the brutality of the HHH/Foley streetfight. :lol:

They had the contact for another 7 PPV's after that until the end of 2001, but they didn't dare show another one live after the Rumble. I think the executives at C4 were shocked at the brutality of the HHH/Foley streetfight. :lol:

I thought they showed a few live?

Archived