Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I skimmed through most of last night's RAW and all I could think was "I'm too old to be watching this". Kids dancing with Brodus, Big Show greeting and Cena's promo was all just a bit too much.

I didn't get the joke to Riley?

I didn't see it, but I am guessing it's something to do with his DUI charge?

I didn't really think it meant anything, it just got me. Such a random thing to say on tv and I just started started laughing.

Spot on.

And I think we'll see the Triple H/Lesnar feud develop more and more.

As soon as Cena read out that Big Johnny would lose his job if he didn't win, I was instantly thinking of ways round him beating Cena without outside interference. Big Show & Lesnar are the only ones I'd say could get involved due to Show being "fired" and Brock "quitting", but I think they'll be distancing Brock from Johnny & Cena now. Surely the Big Johnny character won't be leaving our screens so soon either so Big Show to back Johnny up to save his job.

I also agree on the comments about Cena at the end of Raw. It was pretty cringeworthy.

Beat my record last night and managed to watch Raw in 35 minutes. Absolute scat for the most part. I cannot bring myself to watch the fucking mish mash of tag matches they throw together with the likes of Rhodes, Ziggler, Clay etc.

Just thinking there - it seems obvious that Big Show is going to interfere to help Johnny Ace win, but the throwing of him into the Johnny Ace story arc seems to have been really forced, rushed and half baked. Every segment involving them seems really poor. I was thinking that perhaps this was something they came up with a couple of weeks ago, and were perhaps intending on using Tensai somehow, but they have seen how utterly gash he is. He was involved in everything Johnny did until the last couple of weeks and this week he wasn't even on Raw. Hopefully they're going to punt him, he's the worst thing in wrestling right now.