Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Sounds like it was just a big circle-jerk of nostalgia that didn't even land.  Even the parts that could have led to something don't seem to have.  What has really moved on as part of this momentous show?  They gave away part 1 of Wyatt/Woken, they've presumably positioned Elias as Cena's Rumble feud (or perhaps going on to WM)...but was that it?  Well, apart from Reigns now being free to win the Rumble.  Even the Undertaker appearance seems to have been for absolutely f**k all.  Get the feeling they simply don't know if they want him back.

Guest bernardblack

Taker not closing the show was odd. As was his unclear promo.

I did enjoy Austin not being able to stop himself smiling before he stunned Vince

24 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Taker not closing the show was odd. As was his unclear promo.

I did enjoy Austin not being able to stop himself smiling before he stunned Vince

The gif I saw, he took it like a sack of shit too.  Might still be well into his bodybuilding, but he's certainly looking his age and then some when he gets near the ring.

6 hours ago, forameus said:

The gif I saw, he took it like a sack of shit too.  Might still be well into his bodybuilding, but he's certainly looking his age and then some when he gets near the ring.

He's always been dreadful at taking a stunner. Last night was quite good by comparison.

Opening promo and Reigns vs Miz were good, everything else was garbage, rushed or pointless.

Such a letdown. Not like WWE to fail to deliver. Not sure even Punk coming out at the end could have saved it (although, i probably would have enjoyed Punks music and Ziggler coming out).

The biggest dissapontment for me is reigns having a straight shot at the rumble now without the ic title to hold him back. I really doubt they will throw a curveball and not have him win to headline v lesnar. Only thing I could see happening is lesnar losing the title to win it back at ec.

Always good to see vince even if he actually should be in a retirement home now. It's sad to see he's still a better heel than 99% of what they have on the roster at the moment.

Watched more of raw this week than normal but it was mostly nostalgia, it was quite a poor effort considering the hype around it. Also f**k spending 800 dollars to sit and watch it on a screen in the small venue, lesnars stalker must have been furious.

I imagine that Taker is desperate to retire and has been for about 4 year now, but wants to end on a high note and just can't handle that every time he tries to retire he fucks the whole thing up.

The biggest dissapontment for me is reigns having a straight shot at the rumble now without the ic title to hold him back. I really doubt they will throw a curveball and not have him win to headline v lesnar. Only thing I could see happening is lesnar losing the title to win it back at ec.

Always good to see vince even if he actually should be in a retirement home now. It's sad to see he's still a better heel than 99% of what they have on the roster at the moment.

Watched more of raw this week than normal but it was mostly nostalgia, it was quite a poor effort considering the hype around it. Also f**k spending 800 dollars to sit and watch it on a screen in the small venue, lesnars stalker must have been furious.

Seems all the weirdo fans were at the smaller venue, wonder if they just decided to shut them in there for a night.

Also noticed that Enzo has been released from the company.

Must be more to the allegations.