Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

12 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

No clue but our Noam has to job to this c**t. Sake. Surprised Enzo isn't released, everyone hates him apparently.

Merch sales...always merch sales.

Also remember - to punish him for being a monumental fud, he was suspended above the ring at Summerslam because he's terrified of heights. Think I'd prefer to be released...

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

Merch sales...always merch sales.
Also remember - to punish him for being a monumental fud, he was suspended above the ring at Summerslam because he's terrified of heights. Think I'd prefer to be released...

Aye released from the trap door at the bottom of the cage. That'd sort him out

Thought the promo just went to show just how far ahead Cena is of Reigns on every single level.

EDIT: John Cena was absolutely incredible. When he is in serious mode, I don't think there's many better than him.

Edited by Randy Giles

I think when they crack out the programmes where the wrestlers have feelings of 'real' gripes with each other, nobody does it better than WWE. 

Yes it's a work and fans get that, but the best thing to sell a match to a fan base in this day and age is that outright tease of whether both guys have genuine animosity. It adds an edge that scriptwriters can't. 

I love the edginess, it's so rare as well that it gives the ''oh shit it's getting real'' feeling. Roman looked uncomfortable tonight and Cena took full advantage of it. You really don't know how good you actually until you finally get the chance to trade barbs with Cena. Folk can rip the pish about WWE sending their stars off to do films etc but what it has allowed them to do is learn a lot of lines and exactly how you need to be delivering them. We've seen this work wonders for guys such as Cena and The Miz. No matter how shit a lot of the films are, they tend to come back better than they were before.

Just had a chance to watch it and Cena has taken him to school. 

That's mostly been Cena as well. There's no way has a script writer either written that or had the balls to go and get Vince's sign off on Cena saying Reigns has been a failure and can't cut a promo. 

Any other guy in WWE saying this stuff and it would be curtains for them. Cena is now bigger than WWE at present. He's an established mainstream guy and a baw hair from being huge. The fact that he's gone on record as saying he'll always be around in WWE and the exposure he'll bring means that they can afford to do nothing other than give him a mic and let him say whatever he wants. Pretty much what the Rock was doing to Cena when Cena was the main man. 

Edited by djchapsticks

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Just had a chance to watch it and Cena has taken him to school. 

That's mostly been Cena as well. There's no way has a script writer either written that or had the balls to go and get Vince's sign off on Cena saying Reigns has been a failure and can't cut a promo.

I've said a few times that WWE love this sort of shit. It gets everyone interested, makes sense from a storyline standpoint as they want to put across that there's some genuine hatred there, and plus... worked shoot. The WWE go to time and time again.

The only thing that will disappoint Vince is how badly Reigns did here. And Rock got nowhere near that much success with Cena. Infact, Cena came across pretty well during that whole thing,

5 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I've said a few times that WWE love this sort of shit. It gets everyone interested, makes sense from a storyline standpoint as they want to put across that there's some genuine hatred there, and plus... worked shoot. The WWE go to time and time again.

The only thing that will disappoint Vince is how badly Reigns did here. And Rock got nowhere near that much success with Cena. Infact, Cena came across pretty well during that whole thing,

I agree. My point about the Rock wasn't so much that he schooled Cena, more that he was given freedom to say what he wanted at a point where 'you bury people' was never, ever levelled at Cena publicly on WWE TV.