Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just finished watching, nice addition to the Show/Cena match, now at least its got a purpose. And that "punch" was fucking horrendous! :lol: He missed vince by miles and show threw the punch so poorly!

Good episode overall, was baffled when AJ mounted Kane, he definetly left cause he was gonna sprout one :lol:

Happy to see Ziggler getting a title match, i didnt see the point in Christian being in the match tho, he was already booked for a title match. I knew Khali wouldnt win, the guy is so useless in the ring i dont see why they keep him on, The Del Rio match on Friday was proof of this, he is a big clumsy oaf who cant sell anything or even throw a believable punch. Any of us here would be able to throw a more convincing match! :lol: They cant be too happy with him injuring Del Rio.

Best raw in a while, sick m tired of people interrupting the sacking of Mr John Laurinitis. Just make it happen!

Was good seeing vader who was probably close to a heart attack after that splash on that ginger idiot, why has ryback not fought/challenged any decent opposition you can see the fans are frustrated by the lack of worthy opponents for him, ryback v lord tensai?

I bet Show got a bollocking backstage for that. There's a lot of stories about Vince demanding wrestlers go full-force when they hit them in angles such as that, 'cos he wants it to get over and shock people. Mind how hard Orton booted his head a few years back? :o

I bet Show got a bollocking backstage for that. There's a lot of stories about Vince demanding wrestlers go full-force when they hit them in angles such as that, 'cos he wants it to get over and shock people. Mind how hard Orton booted his head a few years back? :o

Aye, on his dvd there was a bit mentioned when he was hanging on the side of a cage/hell in the cell cage and he was punched by someone (Think it was Mick Foley may be wrong) and he just threw himself off the cage and went through the announcers table with its lid on which wasn't actually supposed to happen but he just got carried away and wanted to put on a show. :lol:

It fcking better not be Teddy Long!

Maybe Vince will hang about a bit more as an on screen character? Or return to his heelish ways and appoint Michael Cole as GM? Anonymous GM returns?

What's Edge doing now?

JBL who tweeted this before Johnny was appointed permanently: ' IF i returned IF, I would want to be RAW gm and have some fun! I could do wonders there-great talent, just needs someone to play off of!' ?

JBL would be a great on-screen authority figure. I don't think he'll be back in a permanent capacity any time soon, as going by his Facebook and Twiiter, he seems more than happy with his life in Bermuda as well as the 7 Peaks Challenge he'll be doing over the next few years.

I used to think he was a bit of a dick in real life, but he comes across as a top bloke these days.

I would fucking love to see Willie Regal as GM of Raw, the guy is brilliant with a mic in his hand. Did he not tweet something about 'an interesting meeting with Vince' after Raw last week as well, or am I just making that up?

I would fucking love to see Willie Regal as GM of Raw, the guy is brilliant with a mic in his hand. Did he not tweet something about 'an interesting meeting with Vince' after Raw last week as well, or am I just making that up?

'Very nice and productive talk with Mr McMahon tonight.I've got a lot of thinking to do'