Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I thought it was a pretty bland episode tonight, pretty much just a rehash of last week. The Cena/Cole thing was only amusing when Cena had cole appologing to King and such.

The C.M Punk/Bryan/Kane bout looks set to be a great one as Kane has really upped his game lately and i think hes starting to shine. Im one of his biggest critics. So its good to be proven wrong once in a while.

They need to stop this Vickie "Excuse me!" shite as its clear the fans detest it. Shes a old bitch with saggy tits and the face of a dug, the less we see and hear of her the better. <_<

Im sure that sexy AJ will get involved in some way at the PPV match up, shes a right wee stunner and the more i see of her the better, mental or not. :lol:

Vince coming back should be excellent cause i think the show is taking a nosedive with the current storylines and if anyone can sort things out its McMahon, the guys excellent entertainment

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

You do realise that's exactly why she SHOULD be saying it, right?

I disagree, I don't want to see Vickie get her comeuppance, nor do I hate her. In fact, she bores me and her voice goes through me. When she comes out with her, 'Excuse me?!' pish, it actually encourages me to switch off the TV/Laptop and go to bed. That's not a good heel as far as I'm concerned, and the only reason she gets the reaction she does is because the fans want her off. It's an extra advert break when she comes out and she held back Ziggler. She wouldn't even be on our screens if it wasn't for Eddie's tragic passing.

I disagree, I don't want to see Vickie get her comeuppance, nor do I hate her. In fact, she bores me and her voice goes through me. When she comes out with her, 'Excuse me?!' pish, it actually encourages me to switch off the TV/Laptop and go to bed. That's not a good heel as far as I'm concerned, and the only reason she gets the reaction she does is because the fans want her off. It's an extra advert break when she comes out and she held back Ziggler. She wouldn't even be on our screens if it wasn't for Eddie's tragic passing.

I couldnt have said it better myself mate, absolutely spot on.

I disagree, I don't want to see Vickie get her comeuppance, nor do I hate her. In fact, she bores me and her voice goes through me. When she comes out with her, 'Excuse me?!' pish, it actually encourages me to switch off the TV/Laptop and go to bed.

That's you though. Fact is, and it IS fact, that she is one of the biggest heat drawers in WWE and has been for f**k knows how long. Her problem isn't coming out and saying "Excuse me?". It's that she's now taking away from the acts she's out there with. When it's someone like Edge who actually IS a star, it helps. When it's someone like Dolph, who isn't, he's fucked.

:lol:

That's a seriously dumb sentence right there.

Doing something to annoy fans is one thing mate, but doing something that makes you wanna change channels is completely different. As Ludo pointed out, thats exactly what she does for me. A Heel doing thier thing should get the fans going but ultimately you should still enjoy the programme. Back in the days when edge was being a cocky asshole, or the Undertaker kidnapping Stephanie and even when The Mcmahon-Helmsley faction were controlling the show and getting rid of Mick Foley, aye the fans booed, but it was still entertaining programming.

Having a old cow screaming "Excuse Me" repeatedly is far from entertaining and doesnt in any way strike me as the actions of a good heel. Unless your into that kinda thing of course :lol:

Edited by EdgarusQPFC