Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

mad.gif

In what way is he not a joke? He's all about skits and whatnot. Hell, he's feuding with a ring announcer ffs!

It just strikes me that WWE are risking falling into WCW's trap. Aka holding onto more people than you need so your rival cant hire them.

Theres no way theres 12 minutes between adverts, from what ive been watching theres been adverts sometimes as short as 6-7 minutes apart.Then you have the promo's and endless crap taking up screen time.

Just strikes me it could be much better.

That would be only relevant if they actually had a rival. TNA and anyone else are not even in the same league as WWE. They should have absolutely no concerns over TNA grabbing their talent. If they did, they(the talent) would go to TNA and get underpaid and used even worse than they are/did in WWE and come back, probably for less money. That's if TNA don't go the way of WCW(bust) soon.

I just added up the 7 videos that my streaming site has upload, it comes to 1 hour 33 minutes and 24 seconds. There's a slight overlap between the videos but it's no more than a couple of seconds so you're talking a good 1:33 show. On average it's 21/30 or 42/60 that is actual show time so for a 2:15 length you should have 1:34:30 of show time(it's roughly 70%) so it's pretty close to the average. As I said, it's just because you're sitting watching the same program for over two hours.

TNA is in dire financial straits. That's the reason that even the quality former WWE guys like John Morrison, MVP and Chris Masters haven't been hired by them. 3 or 4 years ago those guys would have been on Impact as soon as their no-compete was up.

I'm not sure why Vince hasn't punted some of the dead weight from the current roster, maybe he is needing to retain them to fill up TV time for when (if) the WWE Network ever launches?

Looking at the roster page on Wiki, these are the people who could be endeavoured immediately without being missed imo.

Curt Hawkins, Epico, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, Primo, Tyler Reks, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, The Great Khali, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jinder Mahal, Johnny Curtis, Trent Barretta, Yoshi Tatsu, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Tamina, and Hornswoggle.

Thats not even including wrestlers like Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley and Zack Ryder who are pretty worthless at this point . At least they were relevant once upon a time.

Thankfully the developmental talent currently in NXT and FCW is as good as it's been for many years, possibly since the days of Cena, Batista and Orton in OVW.

Not really to do with Raw (haven't seen it this week yet), but having just seen his name there, what was the point of the Drew McIntyre "you're going to get fired" and then getting re-hired storyline? I assume it was just to fill some of the 'deadwood space' in Team Johnny at 'Mania now, but it really looked at the time that it might be the start of an actual proper push for him. Bit of a waste of 6 weeks of TV time I'd say.

TNA is in dire financial straits. That's the reason that even the quality former WWE guys like John Morrison, MVP and Chris Masters haven't been hired by them. 3 or 4 years ago those guys would have been on Impact as soon as their no-compete was up

Are they? TNA could have signed any of those guys.

Yeah TNA is massively fucked financially because they threw money at guys like Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, Hardy, Val Venis, The Nasty Boys, Bubba The Love Sponge, Orlando Jordan and other such shite yet still struggle to reach 5 figures for PPV buy rates. And they get shitey house show crowds in America as well.

TNA should have stuck with its x division, tag division and knockouts. These were all quality and different from WWE. I don't really watch it now, other than bully ray and A double they havent got much going. Angle has got stale for me, shame as I think he's one of the best of all time.