Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Genuinely surprised they didn't try make Roman look strong by breaking the handcuffs. Still the effort to make him the face in this is commendable... stupid.. but commendable

Odds on Lesnar throwing Reigns off the stretcher at the top of the stage now?

8 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Genuinely surprised they didn't try make Roman look strong by breaking the handcuffs. Still the effort to make him the face in this is commendable... stupid.. but commendable

Odds on Lesnar throwing Reigns off the stretcher at the top of the stage now?

Runs down for a pathetic push :lol:

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hope they don’t give Braun a partner for mania tbh, a handicap match would be much more interesting tbh

Him just picking a random crew member or bloke out of the crowd to leave them on the outside would be better than an actual partner.

That thing at the end of raw was one of the worst things I have ever watched in 30 years of wrestling.

I didn't watch any of the TNA stuff. I'm assuming alot is homage to that. As a wwe only viewer they did a piss poor job of explaining  wtf the character is about or what is going on. It wasn't funny, entertaining or interesting.

With the budget wwe has it should have been far better. I can't help but think the gimmick got over so much in tna because of Jeff. Bray just isn't good enough to do that sort of thing with, which is a shame as the character had alot of potential to begin with.

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

With the budget wwe has it should have been far better. I can't help but think the gimmick got over so much in tna because of Jeff.

It was because of Matt, and also because Matt pretty much had complete control on things like this. WWE have taken it and tried to make THEIR version of it. And as a result, it now looks like a diluted version of something good.

It was because of Matt, and also because Matt pretty much had complete control on things like this. WWE have taken it and tried to make THEIR version of it. And as a result, it now looks like a diluted version of something good.

I get what your saying. My point was Jeff has always been the more popular of the two, Imo at least. Having the brother Nero dynamic to it within tna rather than Bray in wweeee could be a big reason it was so successful.

Eta:, Its also kind of at a point where its been done and the people who like that sort of gimmick have seen it.

I'm looking forward to the Lesnar/Reigns tug of war over the belt next week.

Undertaker should troll Cena as well, by having them play his American Badass themes and his Ministry theme but not have him appear, then right at the end play his current one and batter wee Johhny

Nah. Taker will only show at Mania. Cena will open the show giving it the coward and you had a chance patter. Then he'll go on about having the best seat in the house for the show. Pans to the front row John Cena reserved seat. As Cena is about to leave and take his seat... KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN. Bikes it down to the ring and they have a 15-20 min scrap, very little actual wrestling.