Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Bit dissapointed with that RAW. Could have done so much more. I dont think the two venue idea worked at all. should have just been in Manhatten Center with some one off matches etc with the legends as they seemed to build up with the odd storylines involved which from my view didnt seem many.

Undertaker was a bit meh don't think its good for business if they force him to have another match as they are just pointless now since Lesnar ended the streak.

Rosters seem a bit weak these days and wish they could go back to Attitude era again and just turn it into a WAR.

Taker's best days can be behind him but he'll always make money much more than your average star. As long as he's keen, I wouldn't be surprised if Taker was still having Mania matches in 10 years time. It's all about money - Regardless of the quality in the ring.

Hogan was evidence of this.

Hmmm. Interesting. IIRC back in the day it was basically a fight between Coachman, Cole and Kevin Kelly to replace JR. Coachman was being groomed for Raw and Cole for Smackdown. I wonder if he'll phase Cole out slightly.

He's pish. When they have talent like Jr, Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo and Tom Philips, willing to do it, it's criminal to have the likes of Booker T, David Otunga and obviously Coachman again getting the shout.

• 2 weeks later...