Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aye, why try and add some credibility to the women's scene? It's a disgrace.
[emoji38]

It'll be pish. I don't think I can name 30 women wrestlers in the Wwe at the moment. The crowd won't buy into it. It'll be more harmful than anything.

Hopefully, like the men's Rumble, we get some surprise/comedy entrants, such as The Cat, Chyna's reanimated corpse, Ryan Shamrock, Clare Lynch, Dixie Carter, the transsexual Mark Henry was going to shag, Woman and Santina Marella.

No doubt Stephanie McMahon will win it though

Hopefully, like the men's Rumble, we get some surprise/comedy entrants, such as The Cat, Chyna's reanimated corpse, Ryan Shamrock, Clare Lynch, Dixie Carter, the transsexual Mark Henry was going to shag, Woman and Santina Marella.
No doubt Stephanie McMahon will win it though
Waiting for Mae Young's puppies to be entrant 23!

On 21/12/2017 at 18:55, JamieStevenson said:
On 21/12/2017 at 16:39, Randy Giles said:
Aye, why try and add some credibility to the women's scene? It's a disgrace.
emoji38.png

If anything it takes away credibility. You've seen the fucking state of every Women's battle royal. You know this is a shite match.

I've seen the state of every battle royal, men's and women's, and know that royal rumbles are a completely different thing. It's gotten to a point where you could put the 20 best wrestlers in the world in a battle royal and I still wouldn't watch it.

There's a chance it'd be a clusterfuck, but as I said, they're at least giving it a go, despite the rather stupid idea of having a bunch of women that "hate" each other celebrating the announcement together.

They're really trying with Jordan, but its just not happening. Why are they so stubborn with their pet projects? He's definitely very talented but its similar to when the Rock first started. He was just a generic smiling babyface when he started his singles run and fans weren't buying it. Now they feel like he's been shoved down their throats. A proven technique, in that it's proven to fail.

He need to turn heel

• 2 weeks later...