Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Think he's just a bit wasted at this point. Guy has huge potential.

Hope Pete Dunne isn't thrown into the 205 division. Pretty much a surefire way to bring down any interest in the guy. Not saying he'd definitely do well on the main roster, but anyone in the 205 lot is on a hiding to nothing.

Roman Reigns only slightly booed.. nice to see.. felt sorry for him being booed for the last 2 years just based on how the company booked him

Shield vs New Day set for Survivor Series.... 

Spoiler

Steph is still a definite wud though

Where are they going with Strowman? Him vs Kane hold no appeal. Him vs HHH would however be good. But where does that leave Kurt and his lad?

Not sure what they will do with Miz now, and not sure what the point of Reigns having the IC title is, other than he's never held it.

Hopefully with more women they can actually have feuds instead of the multi person matches for the number 1 contendership or the title. Not every women has to be going after the title all the time.

Reigns now IC Champion....why?  I'm not totally against him like some are, but I just see no reason why they would

It seems to me like they're booking using that team-building exercise they used in The Thick of It

"Have Kurt replace Roman and AJ replace Wyatt"
"YES AND HO"
"Use HHH, Angle and Shane in the main event of Survivor Series"
"YES AND HO"
"Make Roman the IC Champion"
"YES AND HO"