Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

So Wyatt is a women and Ballor now appears to be a pumpkin. Words fail me

I try not to take it too seriously and just enjoy it for what it is these days; but this feud is genuinely making me consider why I watch anymore. It's been an utter shambles and the matches don't exactly back it up. 

On 18/10/2017 at 00:58, CEMSFC said:

Nia has been granted leave due to personal reasons apparently. Don't know how believable that is.

Unsurprisingly pregnancy rumours have begun to float since it was announced as "personal reasons"

Fucking hell, pushing Kane over guys like Balor in 2017. Someone needs to section Vince and take over the company. The guy has fucking lost it.

Are we actually supposed to believe that Kane, with his Babybell mask, aged 50, he of numerous failed pushes and comedy angles, will somehow be a match for Braun Strowman? Has Braun done something wrong? They seem to have cooled on his push somewhat recently.

The Cruiserweights should have been put in that garbage truck. Imagine actually doing something worse than how WCW did it. 

I don't get why Smackdown guys, including faces, attacked Raw guys. Are we supposed to buy in to a match simply based on the fact guys are on different shows? I got that premise for Bragging Rights when they ran that PPV, but for a Survivor Series PPV? Nah, absolute nonsense. 

Guest bernardblack
Fucking hell, pushing Kane over guys like Balor in 2017. Someone needs to section Vince and take over the company. The guy has fucking lost it.
Are we actually supposed to believe that Kane, with his Babybell mask, aged 50, he of numerous failed pushes and comedy angles, will somehow be a match for Braun Strowman? Has Braun done something wrong? They seem to have cooled on his push somewhat recently.
The Cruiserweights should have been put in that garbage truck. Imagine actually doing something worse than how WCW did it. 
I don't get why Smackdown guys, including faces, attacked Raw guys. Are we supposed to buy in to a match simply based on the fact guys are on different shows? I got that premise for Bragging Rights when they ran that PPV, but for a Survivor Series PPV? Nah, absolute nonsense. 

The baby face part....100%

Becky Lynch and Dillinger getting stuck into the raw roster made me laugh

After watching the Smackdown guys beating down the Raw folk, it makes even less sense. Straight up babyfaces like The New Day leading 9 on 2 attacks; what the f**k?! I barely even noticed Shinsuke Nakamura as well; they've managed to kill his aura off so quick that he's just another face in the crowd.

It makes no sense. I could get the heels doing that, but why couldn't they just have the babyfaces issues challenges or something?

I think Vince might be getting to the point where he'll start hiring guys to play Attitude era stars, much like his shit attempts at having folk play Diesel and Razor.