Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

8 hours ago, forameus said:

I assumed it was going to be Steph/HHH, leading to Angle's return against the latter.

Would Vince go for an angle in this day in age with his own daughter being adulterous? 

I mean I know back in the day he wanted an angle with Shane pumping Stephanie so nothing is beneath him but that was back before PG Vince was keeping sponsors happy and Steph had kids and their feelings to consider. 

Sorry to ask guys whats the txting thing about ? 

For about a month Kurt Angle and Corey Graves have been receiving the same text messages and been meeting in private to discuss it. Seems like whoever is texting has something damaging over Kurt Angle which he thinks will ruin him. He's now been forced to address the issue live on Raw next week.

f**k knows why Corey Graves is involved in this, same goes with him being involved in the Enzo/Cass reveal

Guest bernardblack

For about a month Kurt Angle and Corey Graves have been receiving the same text messages and been meeting in private to discuss it. Seems like whoever is texting has something damaging over Kurt Angle which he thinks will ruin him. He's now been forced to address the issue live on Raw next week.

f**k knows why Corey Graves is involved in this, same goes with him being involved in the Enzo/Cass reveal

Was just about to type the last piece there!

In general Graves has been excellent on commentary, real class act.

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Would Vince go for an angle in this day in age with his own daughter being adulterous? 

I mean I know back in the day he wanted an angle with Shane pumping Stephanie so nothing is beneath him but that was back before PG Vince was keeping sponsors happy and Steph had kids and their feelings to consider. 

It wouldn't necessarily have to be.  I've just heard a lot of people say it'll be HHH to set up a match.  Imagine it'd just be more of a power struggle.  Steph doesn't want Angle in charge and would much rather have Dad Jeans next to her.  

3 hours ago, forameus said:

It wouldn't necessarily have to be.  I've just heard a lot of people say it'll be HHH to set up a match.  Imagine it'd just be more of a power struggle.  Steph doesn't want Angle in charge and would much rather have Dad Jeans next to her.  

Well, he signed off with 'I love you' to whoever he was on the phone to on Raw didn't he? Be a bit odd if it was trips 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Well, he signed off with 'I love you' to whoever he was on the phone to on Raw didn't he? Be a bit odd if it was trips 

I missed that one (only ever really read the recaps of RAW and the odd youtube upload) so fair enough.  Switch it round then. Kurt and Trips are pumping each other and Steph's raging.  Trips on a Pole match at WM between Steph and Angle.

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

I missed that one (only ever really read the recaps of RAW and the odd youtube upload) so fair enough.  Switch it round then. Kurt and Trips are pumping each other and Steph's raging.  Trips on a Pole match at WM between Steph and Angle.

Your Raw viewing habit equates exactly to mine lately then. I've not watched an episode for at last a year. 

I read it in a recap as well. 

Other than that, good booking! 

Edited by djchapsticks

2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

It'll be Dixie Carter. Nap

Clare Lynch IMO

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I really hope this ends up being a TNA invasion angle. "Booker, that's Shark Boy attacking Brock Lesnar!"

Vince would book Curry Man against Jinder

12 hours ago, forameus said:

A custody match you say?

tumblr_n2q1ol0UgI1sj4xr4o1_500.jpg