Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Delighted to see The Revival back. Get them in to the tag title mix ASAP.

Big Show flouncing off in a huff is just silly. But he could be a good addition to Smackdown if he goes there.

They can't surely have Enzo vs Cass?! Cass would just batter f**k out of him all the time. Also Cass might have done heelish stuff here, but his reasons for doing so are absolutely spot on. Enzo has turned in to a nippy wee f**k and at times Cass' diatribe felt a bit like a shoot.

Loved Stowman's return. Not at all keem on an Enzo/Big Cass feud - Shad vs JTG will probably end up looking like a better rivalry. I'm also going to be livid if the Angle/Graves thing is leading to him vs HHH, that's the last person I want to see Kurt face!

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Quite enjoy the dynamic. Strauman has to be the face here. Roman doing the cocky p***k act, bragging about how he's easily taken out several faces, retired Taker and injured Strauman. Then the injured man, who hasn't really done that much heelish stuff other than being a brutal dude returns and seeks retribution for the injury. 

On 20/06/2017 at 13:59, Mark Connolly said:

What happened to the old "arm drops twice then miracle comeback on the 3rd"?

That's twice I've seen the ref just end the match after Joe's had the Kokina in for one arm drop.

Think they're just evolving the product. Looks silly to do the three drops when people watch real choke outs in MMA every week which would make the wrestling show look silly to make such a pantomime production of it.

15 hours ago, Christophe said:

Think they're just evolving the product. Looks silly to do the three drops when people watch real choke outs in MMA every week which would make the wrestling show look silly to make such a pantomime production of it.

Aye, right enough

Image result for miz bear

Although I do agree with you

Genuinely fear what'll happen to Enzo with the split between him & Cass, especially after the GBoF PPV. Hope he's not reduced to the jobber for new talent role but I am struggling to see what WWE can do with him unless he moves to 205 and goes after the CW title

7 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Genuinely fear what'll happen to Enzo with the split between him & Cass, especially after the GBoF PPV. Hope he's not reduced to the jobber for new talent role but I am struggling to see what WWE can do with him unless he moves to 205 and goes after the CW title

I'd put him in with the Cruiserweights.  I imagine the match on Sunday is just going to be an extended squash with Cass brutalising the guy.  Maybe even a DQ win.  Stretch it out to Summerslam and have a stip match where he gets put out long term then bring him back as the plucky babyface in peril for the Cruiserweight division.  His talking alone will light up whatever feuds he's in.