Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

On 3/21/2017 at 08:43, bernardblack said:

Loved taker's "shit I've fucked up" look, before the spear.

It's the little things

I noticed that, but didn't notice what he'd fucked up, what was it?  I thought he'd injured himself in some way, looked like a "f**k sake, shouldn't be lifting him" sort of look.

Guest bernardblack
I noticed that, but didn't notice what he'd fucked up, what was it?  I thought he'd injured himself in some way, looked like a "f**k sake, shouldn't be lifting him" sort of look.

I took it as more of a "shit, I've taken my eyes off reigns"

Then obviously he was hit with the spear

8 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I took it as more of a "shit, I've taken my eyes off reigns"

Then obviously he was hit with the spear

Ah, I get you.  thought you meant he'd botched something.  You're right, not something you usually see given wrestlers always walk into the most obvious of situations.

Can anyone confirm if this will be The Ultimate Thrill Ride?  Unclear at this stage.

Watched RAW this morning thinking we might get something special, but...meh.  A lot of paint by numbers stuff, mixed with a lot of confusing stuff.  Looks like the tag team match will be a ladder one given how many were used, which is good.  Undertaker segment was a bit shit, as was the ending.  Didn't really feel like the big go-home show before their biggest night of the year, barely even felt like a go-home show for any PPV.

It'll be a good show on Sunday, it always is, but not exactly selling it with last night.

Taker's promo seemed a bit cheesy. His delivery just seems a bit off recently. Roman was flirting with being a heel in his promo; please let him become a full blown heel. Still, should be a decent enough match as Taker matches usually are.

Disappointed to see Zayn will be wasted in the ATGMBR. Will Joe be chucked in to that as well? They're hyping the ATGMBR as Show vs Strowman, so no doubt they and Zayn will be the final three. They've really dropped the ball with Strowman given the push he was getting and how well he was doing in general. 

Shame the Cruiserweight match will be on the pre-show as it looks like it will be cracking. Not surprising though, given how pointless the Cruiserweight Division has been rendered by WWE.

Taker's delivery was better on the taped promo, seemed a bit more "natural" (or as natural as Undertaker can get at least).  But when he's in the ring he's rolling every word and sounding a bit ridiculous.  Plus he looks like somebodies gran cosplaying as the Undertaker these days.

I think it'll be a good match, but Reigns is likely going to need to carry a fair bit of the match.  Hopefully I'm proved wrong, and more hopefully, that Reigns turns heel.  They're definitely planting seeds, but whether it's just building up to them trolling everyone or not remains to be seen.

The Cruiserweight match should have been the ladder one.  A one-on-one should be better, but the way they've handled them, are the majority going to really care about Neville vs Aries?  Whereas they would care about a massive spot fest with wee guys flipping like demons.  Not sure seeing Enzo as a crash test dummy is a good sub.  

The ATGBR (much easier, cheers DA) seemed like a big deal when it first went on at WM30, but they just treat it like a jobber fest.  I don't doubt that they could build it up to actually be something, but they don't seem to want to.  As it is, it's likely going to come down to the 4 you said, with Strowman winning overall.  Then absolutely f**k all will happen after it, as is tradition.

What happened to Shaq vs Show?

Few rumours that Shaq wasn't putting any effort into a fitness and training regime so they scrapped it.

Anyone else expecting Rollins to win VIA shenanigans against HHH.

So what are we all hoping for tonight ? New stories ? New/old faces ? New title challengers ?

I think Strowman and Reigns will be the 2 we see attempting to go after Lesnar.

Not sure about any returns but wondering if Nakamura is going to step up. Looked awfully like a farewell after his match at Takeover. 

Think we will see Rollins and Joe now getting into their feud. 

Finn will surely return tonight. Can't see a brand draft as they'll advertise that in advance.

Hopefully we'll see some sort of match to name a new number 1 contender. And hopefully Nakamura is in that match.

Broken Matt will hopefully cut a ludicrous promo.

Goldberg to officially announce his retirement. Taker to close the show also announcing his retirement. Ric Flair to come out after the show goes off the air like Taker did when Flair 'retired'.

Excited for Raw later but to be honest I'm more intrigued by what the WWE will do tomorrow. Maybe they'll try and make the Tuesday after Wrestlemania special now as well due to the brand split.

I thought the choice for GM of Raw last time should have been Eric Bischoff instead of Foley so hopefully he gets chosen this time, although surely the favourite will be Kurt Angle. And the wrestler moving up from NXT is probably going to be Nakamura so I doubt many will be surprised by the surprises.

Not necessarily a draft but trades I reckon. No way can Seth still be on the same brand as Steph & Trips. SDLive needs a new top babyface so Roman should move too.

AJ for Rollins, just show Shane and Steph discussing it and have it confirmed on Tuesday night.

31 minutes ago, mizfit said:

AJ for Rollins, just show Shane and Steph discussing it and have it confirmed on Tuesday night.

I'd trade anyone for Rollins except AJ, I'd love to see those two feud.