Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Well, that was worthwhile.

I've thought about this more. It was fucking pointless.

4 guys so desperate to win the title that rather than gang up on the champion and then sort it out amongst themselves, they had one on one fights with the same guy they wrestled last night. And nobody touched Reigns, except Jericho who was on the receiving end.

The crowd is full of absolute whoppers tonight trying to make it about themselves. Seats aren't the greatest either away up the back. Been good so far. Apparently Enzo and Big Cass debuting tonight.

How loud were the boos for Reigns - sounded pretty loud on TV, but can't be sure if they toned it down.

How loud were the boos for Reigns - sounded pretty loud on TV, but can't be sure if they toned it down.

Booed out the building. Everything he did last night got booed to bar the spear on Stephanie. I watched a video today and if you watch Reigns entrance you can hear the mic getting turned down, the boos were mental. Edited by KD1711

Booed out the building. Everything he did last night got booed to bar the spear on Stephanie. I watched a video today and if you watch Reigns entrance you can hear the mic getting turned down, the boos were mental.

Quality.

Commentators confirming Shane is still working - he apparently confirmed this match.

WWE Blogger Diva â€@wwebloggerdiva  5m

The group that brought #BeachBall just got kicked out. #letthemstay chant started. #ThisIsRacist too 1f602.png@TheFansPodcast #RawAfterMania #RAW

42 retweets42 likes

Retweet

More