TNA General

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a bit of Bound For Glory last night, but it just felt like another run of the mill show. It's supposed to be their biggest event of the year. I only saw 4 matches, and they were poor (Abyss vs Grado, which really was terrible), alright (oVe vs LAX, the tag title match), meaningless (EC3, James Storm and Eddie Edwards vs 3 guys from Triple A) to decent enough (women's title match, Gail Kim vs Sienns vs Allie) Sami Callihan debuted to almost absolute silence. It didn't help that he was doing so to help oVe, one of the worst tag teams I've seen in a while.

And having just read the results, they brought back El Patron who interfered in the main event. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, honestly united said:

I watched quite a bit up till the Hardy's and Galloway left for WWE and haven't seen anything since, but given the majority of the main players and now either in WWE / NXT not sure who they have on the roster? Who's left / joined up recently?

Through their working relationship with AAA they have managed to bring in some people from  Lucha Underground to replace those that went to WWE,  HW division is mainly Austin Aries, Pentagon, Eli Drake, John Morrison(Johnny Impact), Moose,  Eddie Edwards, Sami Callahan, Fenix ..... X-Division has the likes of Matt Sydal, Brain Cage, Rich Swann, Trevor Lee, Dezmond Xavier, Taiji Ishimori(who also works for New Japan as a member of the Bullet Club) and old X-Divisioners Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt....tag division is pretty weak  with really only DJZ & Andrew Everett, OVE(the Crist Brothers) and new LAX who debuted last year and the recently returned original LAX(Homicide & Hernandez).....Knockouts Div is starting to add more depth, main people there are Rosemary, Allie, Su Yung, Tessa Blanchard, Taya Valkyrie & Madison Rayne .....and of course Impact also has Grado & Joe Hendry

Impact for the last few years has promised to be quality. Often it has been  but then fucks it all up.

They've always had a great roster but 'creative' has too often fucked it up.

Right now it seems awesome, and hopefully it remains so, but I recall thinking that a couple of years ago.

Impact not being on free TV is shite.

Also Impact has to bury the 'TNA' tag forever

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Impact for the last few years has promised to be quality. Often it has been  but then fucks it all up.

They've always had a great roster but 'creative' has too often fucked it up.

Right now it seems awesome, and hopefully it remains so, but I recall thinking that a couple of years ago.

Impact not being on free TV is shite.

Also Impact has to bury the 'TNA' tag forever

You can watch impact for free here https://globalwrestlingnetwork.com/

Even though they've announced this Fight Network deal in the UK. I've seen it said that they're still going to be on 5Spike as well.