What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Popped in to add my love for Goodbye Christopher Robin.

I don't think I've ever sat through a film and thought "What a lovely film". It really did make me smile (and cry a bit) throughout. The only negative was Margot Robbie's awful accent.

The young actor and the lead were both excellent though.

9/10

Re-watched a few old favourites the last couple of days. The Full Monty had NOT aged well, imho. Proceeded to watch Brassed Off - what an absolute joy. Strange thing is, you remember it as a feel-good movie, but there are some really dark moments and some scenes where I felt a tear welling. "Coco the Scab" speech and ensuing shock scene - how the fúck did I forget that?

Dead Man's Shoes.
Revenge movie - brilliant but harrowing - can't stop thinking about it.
More than worth watching again, although I'm not sure I'd be comfortable doing so. 

Great movie.

IMG_1535317363.800302.jpg

You’re fucking there mate, get in that car and f**k off.

51 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Is the Pooh film that everyone is loving on here the one that's just out at the cinema with ewan macgregor or the one just on sky with Domenhal Gleeson?

It’s the one that’s called what everyone is calling it^_^

3 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Beast

A movie about a woman who goes out with a guy who may or may not have abducted and murdered a bunch of people. It's brilliantly sinister, and has a great subplot involving the woman's overbearing family.

9/10

Thought that was awfully executed, seen what they were trying to do mind, but just not very good for me.

Popped in to add my love for Goodbye Christopher Robin.

I don't think I've ever sat through a film and thought "What a lovely film". It really did make me smile (and cry a bit) throughout. The only negative was Margot Robbie's awful accent.

The young actor and the lead were both excellent though.

9/10

It wasn’t Margot Robbie it was equally tasty Hayley Atwell who plays button popping Agent Carter in the Marvel movies.

Dead Man's Shoes.
Revenge movie - brilliant but harrowing - can't stop thinking about it.
More than worth watching again, although I'm not sure I'd be comfortable doing so. 
Just watched it. Quite good but not harrowing in the slightest.

How it Ends(Netflix)

Forest Whitaker and a guy from the inbetweeners movie(the one shagging Carly) go on a road trip to save  the daughter of FW after some disaster ...ah don't bother it's shite 2/10.

Kingsman 2(sky)

Had read bad reviews so wasn't expecting much but thought it was ok ,not as good as the first but certainly watchable, I thought Julianne Moore looked a bit uncomfortable and the Elton John stuff was shite . 5.5/10

Terminal (2017)

Margot Robbie, Simon Pegg, Dexter Fletcher, Max Irons, & Mike Myers. 

High hopes were held for this film with a pretty strong cast, however it failed to deliver much of a point to it's existence at all unfortunately.  I'm a big fan of Margot Robbie, however the cockney accent she attempts throughout this film is particularly unbearable. Surprising too considering her Boston accent in The Wolf of Wall Street was spot on.

I'm not going to go into any details of the plot as it's pretty fucking stupid and rewards you with nothing for sticking with it until the end, don't waste your time on this film if you don't have to. If you do have to try not to think too much, it'll only make it worse.

2/10

12 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Kingsman 2(sky)

Had read bad reviews so wasn't expecting much but thought it was ok ,not as good as the first but certainly watchable, I thought Julianne Moore looked a bit uncomfortable and the Elton John stuff was shite . 5.5/10

Ha, I really enjoyed the first movie.  This one not so much except for the Elton John stuff which was just bizarre bordering on hilarious.