What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I have the following films on DVD needing watched, which will I watch tonight... you decide!!!

Demon House

Troll 2

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

Witchcraft 2

Shadows of the Dead

Trauma

11:11

Paycheck

Watched 'Out of Time' last night. Denzel as usual was great. Bit slow to get going but good after a slow first half hour.

7/10

681413[/snapback]

The main gripe I had with it was that he's supposed to be sneaking around avoiding people for quite a lot of the film, and wears a Haiwaiin shirt that's totally noticeable!

Guest gypsy_army

aye m8 it is...i never wanted to go and see it because of that, dont get me wrong..i did enjoy mean machine..just thought it would be the exact same. still, all adam sandlers films are hilarious and this 1 is no exception.

*keep it gary vinegars walkers crisps*

:ph34r:

Just watched Minority Report again. Well until I got bored with it. I like the film though until the last half hour. One of Tome Cruise's better efforts.

Who is that Precog lassie though. I am sure she is British. What else was she in? :unsure:

652818[/snapback]

Samantha Morton, tart with a heart with Barbara Dickson on ITV Bands of Gold.

Is it not just a remake of the mean machine?

681845[/snapback]

aye m8 it is...i never wanted to go and see it because of that, dont get me wrong..i did enjoy mean machine..just thought it would be the exact same. still, all adam sandlers films are hilarious and this 1 is no exception.

*keep it gary vinegars walkers crisps*

:ph34r:

681851[/snapback]

FFS how many times, its not a remake of mean machine, its a remake of the Longest yard with burt reynolds :rolleyes::rolleyes: D`oh

It's embarrisingly good :thumsup2 . I just watched it-  8/10.

It's got that 80's movie feel to it and lets face it Reese Witherspoon is gorgeous!!

682663[/snapback]

I concur! :wub: (wow, it's ages since I've used that smiley! :o )