What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Good, glad this is at the top, saves me looking for it. :)

Just watched Football Factory again. Ony rhe second time I have watched it, first time was ovver a year ago and I was disgusted with the way it glamourised football casuals this time I am even more disgusted with it.

I feel it encourages impressionable kids that acting hard is cool. It isnt, its bawbaggery of the highest honour.

I know football casuals were never dead but since the release of this film I think the instances of blatant bawbaggery by weans is on the increase again. Surely the makers knew that would happen and should be made accountable in some manner.

I did find a bit of morbid humour in it this time though, and their stereotypical view of Liverpool I found hilarious. :rolleyes:

Still, I couldnt turn it off so it must have had something going for it I guess.

I have Leprechaun 1,2 & 5 on video/DVD, and have downloaded 6, just waiting to get 3 & 4 as they were in German and Spanish at the last two attempts! :angry:

656152[/snapback]

Saw Leprechaun 1,2 and 3 back to back a few days ago with a couple of cousins (and plenty of drink) due to reasons known to people who have watched them :lol:

Jennifer Aniston's film debut in the 1st one - :whistle 4/10

The 2nd one is awful :( (even with the drink :ph34r: ) 2/10

3rd one is the best out of the first 3 ;) 6/10

Haven't seen the 4th but have the 5th on DVD as well B)

Watched 'Blood Work' with Clint Eastwood last night. Not a bad wee thriller, but completely predictable who the killer was, and I'm one of these people who normally never guesses these things correctly. Not a bad wee film though, had the feel of a 'Dirty Harry' movie.

6/10.