What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched Crash last night in our $1 cinema :)

Its a film by the writers of million dollar baby, good cast including sandra bullock, Brendan Fraser, Ryan Phillipe and one or two others. Very much similar to Amores Peros showing how people are linked in various ways. Very good film with some shocking and funny moments.

9/10 :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's like giving Leprechaun 10/10!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JP3 is utter dross.

655823[/snapback]

:lol: I actually quite like Leprechaun!

I think I rate it so highly as the original JP still ranks as one of my favourite films ever, and remains to this day the best cinema moment of my life. I was really disappointed with TLW, especially at the end when they turned it into a Godzilla movie, but I thought JP3 was great!

Went to see The Amytivle (I know that is spelt wrong!) Horror. She was shitting herself for the majority of the film but to be honest it isn't really that scary!! There are a couple of bits in it that make you jump but thats about it!

I would give it 6/10

473936[/snapback]

So you went to see a remake of a film which was fucking shite the first 3 times round, that must tell you something!

:lol:

Where was the opening to the other realm in this one? Just asking, because in the first three films it moved every fucking time, does no-one watch the first film before making a sequel?

I have Leprechaun 1,2 & 5 on video/DVD, and have downloaded 6, just waiting to get 3 & 4 as they were in German and Spanish at the last two attempts! :angry:

To make you smart, Ozzie. We can go to the hospital and have the doctors operate on you and fix your brain

:lol::lol::lol:

(singing "This Old Man") This old Lep, he played one... He played pogo stick on his lung. With a squish-squash, paddy wack, I just smashed his head... This old man is surely dead!

I think I rate it so highly as the original JP still ranks as one of my favourite films ever, and remains to this day the best cinema moment of my life. I was really disappointed with TLW, especially at the end when they turned it into a Godzilla movie, but I thought JP3 was great!

656125[/snapback]

I pretty much agree. I thought the 3rd was better than the 2nd, and wasnt a bad film. Maybe not 8/10, more 6/10 tho :) As for TLW, agree that they made it into godzilla was a bad move. If they had kept to the book it would have been a good film, as the book was great :)

Fúcking should've been. What happened in that country was horrific and the lack of justice brought about by the rest of the world is nothing short of shameful.

656158[/snapback]

I think he was talking about the films, not what happened. Maybe open a political debate about it on another thread if you feel so strongly ? :rolleyes:

Saw Cold Creek Manor last night. Pretty awful to be honest. Shame, because I like Dennis Quaid as an actor, he just seems to get the worst scripts.

Frequency and The Big Easy were both excellent though.

As for this film, 4/10.

Fúcking should've been. What happened in that country was horrific and the lack of justice brought about by the rest of the world is nothing short of shameful.

656158[/snapback]

So you're saying the FILM 'Hotel Rwanda' should have been a black and white epic about the Nazi atrocities against the Jews starring Liam Neeson. Wouldn't the title need to be changed?

Nice comment, chum............................p.

So you're saying the FILM 'Hotel Rwanda' should have been a black and white epic about the Nazi atrocities against the Jews starring Liam Neeson. Wouldn't the title need to be changed?

Nice comment, chum............................p.

656278[/snapback]

I know what he means.