What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I wouldn't mind seeing Super Size Me, but the thing that sticks in the back of my mind is surely it's not rocket science that eating McD's every day will make you unhealthy? :huh: Some liberal film-maker makes a film showing what everyone knows and he's praised to high heavens. I'm sure it's very well made and entertaining though.

I quite fancy watching Gosford Park on Saturday night.

I wouldn't mind seeing Super Size Me, but the thing that sticks in the back of my mind is surely it's not rocket science that eating McD's every day will make you unhealthy?  :huh:  Some liberal film-maker makes a film showing what everyone knows and he's praised to high heavens.  I'm sure it's very well made and entertaining though.

475104[/snapback]

There's more to it than that though, he discovers it can ruin your liver as much as drinking alcohol every day can! It's worth a watch, honestly.

Guest BullyWee1878

I used to like a McDonalds a couple of times a month but its just totally put me off it after watching that, the guy was above average in terms of fitness before he started and by the end he was a complete mess.

Some of the things it shows you like when McDonalds first opened was the size of the drinks & the large drink then is only a small sized drink nowadays and when he tells you about all the stuff that goes into everything its just a bit scary.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Not exactly a movie but watched Bumfights on reality tv last night, 3 american kids pay tramps/junkies to fight with each other and perform crazy stunts.

Quite graphic and pretty disturbing but a very good watch anyway.

I wouldn't mind seeing Super Size Me, but the thing that sticks in the back of my mind is surely it's not rocket science that eating McD's every day will make you unhealthy?  :huh:  Some liberal film-maker makes a film showing what everyone knows and he's praised to high heavens.  I'm sure it's very well made and entertaining though.

475104[/snapback]

Yeah - Im with you. McDonalds in not-good-for-you shocker :o I had a Big Mac Meal today - it was very tasty! I could feel the chips clogging up my arteries as I ate them. Mmmmm...chips.

It was quite entertaining though.

Last films I watched were Goodbye Lenin - which was excellent and Milwaukee Minnesota which was also good although in a different way.

I'd give Goodbye Lenin 8/10 - I'm going to see The Edukators (made by the same people) on Thurdsay at the Cameo :D

Milwaukee Minnesota would get 7/10

I'm so glad I don't watch rubbish movies (although Closer was definately an exception)

475104[/snapback]

The liberal ubermensch assume that everyone is stupider than they are, and thus it's their duty to state the appalling obvious - particularly if they get an award and a fat paycheque for it :D

The last movie I watched was That Thing You Do, which was on on Sunday night. Not the best band-based movie ever, but entertaining anyway.

On the subject of the best band/music-themed movie ever, Almost Famous is certainly in the top five. Cue the abuse :D

On the subject of the best band/music-themed movie ever, Almost Famous is certainly in the top five. Cue the abuse :D

475628[/snapback]

My ex-girlfriend was obsessed by that film - I saw it about 100 times. It is worth watching for the "Tiny Dancer" bus scene. What a song! (Though the Foo Fighters cover was arguably better)

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch

475628[/snapback]

I have to admit to liking that movie too :ph34r: