What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Knock Knock

Eventually got around to watching this. Thankfully I never went to the cinema like I had planned when it first came out. I just found it extremely boring. I never found it tense or even thrilling but I put it totally down to Reeves. My god he was terrible. His acting was just dreadful. I actually thought it was intentional and it was supposed to be comical but having checked IMDb it wasn't supposed to be humorous at all! There is a scene where he is begging for his life and apologising and I was close to tears of laughter such was his poor delivery.

The girls were fit and for that reason it's worth a watch but I won't be viewing again.

3/10

On 04/09/2017 at 19:29, DA Baracus said:

ROTS is terrible and the story is pish.

"Aye Anakin, to save your wife, who absolutely no one definitely knows is your wife, you have to murder a load of children. Your wife definitely won't ever find out and even if she did she'd absolutely be fine with you massacring loads of innocent children."

"Oh cool Palpatine, I'll get right on it."

"Anakin, is it true you killed a load of kids?"

"I did it for you!"

"Flowers probably would have been better than mutilated children's corpses."

"Obi Wan, you turned her against me!"

"Nah, pretty sure it was the lightsabering kids' faces off mate."

"I'm sorry, but despite our incredibly advanced medicine, techniques and machinery, we don't know why Padme is dying. It's like she's dying of..erm..."

"A broken heart?"

"YES! That's it!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!!!"

"Hey Obi Wan, instead of us taking the fight to the Emperor and stopping him imposing a horrendous dictatorship on the galaxy, I have more training for you. And by 'training' I mean fucking off and watching a child like a creepy uncle. I will just f**k off to a swamp and hide like a shitebag doing pretty much nothing."

"That sounds like the best course of action Yoda. Let's get to it."

"Aw, I'm all burst after a ludicrous move that allowed Obi Wan to cut my legs off, leaving me lying beside a river of lava on fire. But where's my wife Palpatine?".

"Oh..erm..YOU killed her!"

"What? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ok, yes."

"What's happened to Kenobi?"

"Oh, he's moved to the planet where you were born. In fact he's living not far from your stepbrother and his wife. They've just adopted a kid called Skywalker, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence."

"Yes, probably."

Does anyone else get film locations from IMDG and then look them up on Google Maps or is that just me? Have had great fun with Training Day and Die Hard with Vengeance of late.

Not films but sometimes nature programmes like Coast and similar. I do like a good map.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Does anyone else get film locations from IMDG and then look them up on Google Maps or is that just me? Have had great fun with Training Day and Die Hard with Vengeance of late.

I like to do something similar with books. If I'm reading a novel and the character is in a particular place, or travelling around somewhere I like to fire up google maps and have a look around where they are and where they're going. 

I haven't even tried that yet!

I stupidly think I can multitask but then realise I've missed too much of the programme and need to rewind. Also like to check Google maps for trips and holidays I've been on. Think this should be on another thread somewhere.