What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched Jason Bourne last night.  I love the original 3 films, but this just seemed completely unnecessary.  I thought his story had been wrapped up pretty neatly at the end of Ultimatum, but they seemed to cover a lot of old ground in this.

It was all very well done, and there was the usual Bourne staples.  Car chases, fights in confined spaces etc, but it just felt a bit hollow.  Even Matt Damon seemed to be phoning it in a bit.

I was going to give it 5/10, but for Vincent Cassel being dependably cool and Alicia Vikander being Alicia Vikander i'll bump it up to 6/10.  

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Robocop - the remake, still prefer the original.

Green Street - call that fighting lol, couldn't take it seriously what with a hobbit suddenly becoming a top kiddie in the Firm

Transformers: Dark of the Moon, take brain out, put in bucket & just let it wash over you.

53 minutes ago, Taxman said:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon, take brain out, put in bucket & just let it wash over you.

I watched Age of Extinction last night, and whilst I know I saw it at the cinema, it was like watching it again for the first time.  I could remember almost nothing about it.  They're the movie equivalent of a sugar rush, good at the time, but instantly forgettable. 

I will go and see the new one at the cinema. 

31 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I watched Age of Extinction last night, and whilst I know I saw it at the cinema, it was like watching it again for the first time.  I could remember almost nothing about it.  They're the movie equivalent of a sugar rush, good at the time, but instantly forgettable. 

I will go and see the new one at the cinema. 

He should just have a shot for shot live action remake of Transformers: The Movie. Including soundtrack.

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

He should just have a shot for shot live action remake of Transformers: The Movie. Including soundtrack.

Leonard Nimoy's away, though. And Orson Welles. Never saw the big deal about him 'til I saw that film.

Churchill.

It's no wonder this isn't pulling in the audiences. It's not the best. Brian Cox puts in an absolutely sensational performance but he's got little to work with. It feels like it should be on stage with the dialogue at times. It's watchable, not horrible, and if you like that sort of thing you'll have a good time but it's little more than a time passer.

5/10.

Walking On Sunshine.

Cheesy musical with loads of 80s tunes. It's pretty much a chick flick but I greatly enjoyed it.

Me watching this on my own is perhaps the saddest thing I can think of.

But I had beer and sang along

Walking On Sunshine.
Cheesy musical with loads of 80s tunes. It's pretty much a chick flick but I greatly enjoyed it.
Me watching this on my own is perhaps the saddest thing I can think of.
But I had beer and sang along

Keeping in touch with your feminine side?[emoji6]

40 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

You really should try and give up your meth habit, jimmy boy.

3ed7acd2fdd1baadaea9049e1967e0bc.jpg

Are you going to follow Jimmy around the forum posting this shit everywhere he posts?

Just now, Tetragrammaton said:

Try looking at jimmy boy's posts and then come back and tell me who's stalking whom, you ignorant mug!

You've quoted Jimmy about 4 times with that pic in the last 30mins. 

You're coming across as deranged.