What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

(134)

Raiders! 8/10

Based off the book about two pre-teens who decided to make a shot-for-shot remake of Indiana Jones, it took them 7 years and they didn't do the plane/Pat Roach fight scene because where do two teenagers get a plane to blow up? The film is set in the present as they have reunited to finish the film and nothing seems to go right. I loved the book and this was great too, it was great to finally see some of the footage from the film and there's ones guy, the special effects guy, who absolutely LOATHES the two guys and thinks they're utter morons but keeps coming back to help out and it's hilarious. (Netflix)

(135)

Silent Hill 7/10

Watched this again for the first time in a couple of years. I do really like this, as a game adaption  to a film I think it's one of the best. I also highly rate Radha Mitchell. She was the best thing about Pitch Black which is about the only film in which I can stomach Vin Diesel. (Netflix)

Edited by Christophe

(135)
Silent Hill 7/10
Watched this again for the first time in a couple of years. I do really like this, as a game adaption  to a film I think it's one of the best. I also highly rate Radha Mitchell. She was the best thing about Pitch Black which is about the only film in which I can stomach Vin Diesel. (Netflix)

It is by far the best video game adaptation out there, I can't think of any that come remotely close. The sequel was utterly shite unfortunately which has killed it as a film franchise. It's a pity as there was definitely massive potential to play with.

(134)
Raiders! 8/10
Based off the book about two pre-teens who decided to make a shot-for-shot remake of Indiana Jones, it took them 7 years and they didn't do the plane/Pat Roach fight scene because where do two teenagers get a plane to blow up? The film is set in the present as they have reunited to finish the film and nothing seems to go right. I loved the book and this was great too, it was great to finally see some of the footage from the film and there's ones guy, the special effects guy, who absolutely LOATHES the two guys and thinks they're utter morons but keeps coming back to help out and it's hilarious. (Netflix)

Sounds a bit like son of rambow

Training Day - 7/10
Finally got round to watching this and while I enjoyed it, probably because it had been over-hyped previously, it wasn't as good as I expected.

Classic performances from Denzel and Ethan. Love how.this movie made me feel really uncomfortable.

Road House 7/10

Cheesy 80s action flick with Patrick Swayze as a bouncer trying to clean up a rough nightclub before then trying to clean up the town its situated by taking on the crime king. Cant believe id never seen this before now. All you need from a film, fight scenes, great music, cheesy lines, frequent nudity etc

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Road House 7/10

Cheesy 80s action flick with Patrick Swayze as a bouncer trying to clean up a rough nightclub before then trying to clean up the town its situated by taking on the crime king. Cant believe id never seen this before now. All you need from a film, fight scenes, great music, cheesy lines, frequent nudity etc

The only thing I can remember about this movie is the wee blonde thing with tits to spare.

Road House 7/10

The guy being crushed by a stuffed bear, and Swayze tearing a man's throat out are particular highlights.

Road House 7/10

Cracking film !!
You'll be glad to know there is a Road House 2: son of Dalton......it's as shit as it sounds [emoji23]

(137)

Frantz 7/10

Wasnt going to bother with this cos not a fan of the guys previous 2 (Dans House, The New Girlfriend), this one was better tho, bit over melodramatic in places but guess that was kind of the point. (Curzon)