Next Seasons Kits

1335737922[/url]' post='6187154']

Back to the kits:

Very disappointed with the Falkirk ones. The home is almost identical to the current plainer than plain one. the only difference being a thin white line going down each sleeve - and that's it. Two years to come out with that.

As for the away one, which bright spark thought it wise to put the sponsor on a yellow shirt in white? No doubt there will be invisible white numbers on the back too?

Two guesses

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit, does Hawke not eat any more? Anyway that home kit would be ace, I like it.

I think those shirts look really boring, i like this seasons shirt with the collar and this seasons away shirt is far better than than. Then again they might not be the kits.

Ours will be new. We've apparently signed a deal with Diadora and a six-figure deal with Stanley to sponsor the kits. My mate has a photo of it on his work e-mail so I'll post it up tomorrow.

This I would like to see. Has the potential to be pretty smart, so long as the Stanley logo is white rather than attempting to make it look yellow. That would be horrible.

Empty promises from S4L, where's the photo at? :ph34r:

He's not sent me it. <_<

He was telling everyone in the Mallard on Saturday he has a photo of it from one of the directors too.

Shall get on the case tomorrow! :ph34r:

1335733560[/url]' post='6186914']

These kits were used at for the fans game at Cappielow and i have a bad feeling they will be used for next season.

The away top is the same as this season according to a few guys on the unofficial mb. I'd like to see something similar to this seasons home top without the white panel on the back.

Guest honestrae95

im asuming we will still be with nike?

post-21687-0-48621000-1335738046_thumb.j

I like it!

Ever thought about working in Nike's kit design department?

Those slightly jaggy stripes would be the mutts'. Only works in monochrome though, or else it ends up looking like one of the various entries in Arsenal and Celtic's decade-long competition for most brutal away top in the 90s.

That jagged one would be brilliant looking. That was rumoured to be Juventus' top last season but they went for a more spray-painted effect.

Juve_5F00_Hm1112_5F00_main.jpg

The jaggy one looks a bit like Hertha Berlin's, only less jazzy.

german-teams-nike-2010-11-hertha-berlin-nike-home-shirt.jpg

Archived