Tattoos

• 4 weeks later...

Never been tempted to get a tattoo but haven't seen 3D versions before. Something to freak out the funeral directors might be fun. Not that one though.

pri_47868265.jpg?w=748&h=997&crop=1

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/28/trucker-gets-bizarre-chest-tattoo-which-makes-him-look-like-hes-driving-a-tiny-car-6812671/

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 months later...
On 26/06/2014 at 09:09, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I remember seeing a guy in a pub years ago with 'Scotland FC' tattooed on his neck. :huh:

Nearly four years on from this post, but I remember going to Dens once and being behind a Dundee fan with the Armani eagle on the back of his neck. Very odd.

9 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Nearly four years on from this post, but I remember going to Dens once and being behind a Dundee fan with the Armani eagle on the back of his neck. Very odd.

No, that's normal in Dundee. Thank you.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2014 at 13:10, throbber said:

I suppose I quite like it because i see it when I'm taking her from behind but apart from that I don't want her to get another one. My sister has loads of them that she got when she was 20 ish now she holds down a proper job and I know she regrets having them but won't admit it because she's so stubborn, a bit like me

There's times I'm sad I missed the old throbber.

I purposely had all my tattoos done in discreet positions on my body where they can't be seen when wearing a shirt (even short sleeved) so that they wouldn't have any effect on my career. The only time I've regretted having them done is recently when I was asked not to come back to the local onsen.

I got my first tattoo last week! It’s the meteor logo from Final Fantasy VII.

Photo is from a few days ago, has5 fully healed yet.

IMG_3216.jpg

16 hours ago, Del79 said:

The execution and the spelling really make this tattoo.

11267742_578959258910361_672339297850586

"Can you do me a picture of Cassius Clay (as he then was) as he stood over Sonny Liston on the canvas, but wearing a Celtic strip and green boxing gloves? If you could make his right leg look atrophied, that would be the icing on the cake!"

"Well, I'll have a go son. But I should point out that this is a blacksmith's, not a tattoo parlour; and I became a blacksmith because I couldn't pursue further education due to a combination of ham-fistedness and  severe dyslexia."